1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Pair of 16" x 8" Raceline Renegade 6's, SoCal ($120 for the pair or $60 each)

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by MojaveMadman, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Sep 8, 2013 at 10:17 AM
    MojaveMadman

MojaveMadman [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Mojave Desert
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD OR
    ICON UCAs, ICON Shocks F/R, Deaver Leaf Pack, Various TRD Stuff, Snugtop Shell, Robby Gordon Wheels with 285's
    I have 2 Raceline Renegade 6's. they are 16" x 8" with 4.5" backspacing. They are used. They are in great mechanical shape, not bent or cracked or anything. There is a tiny bit of curb rash on each rim but no gouges or anything. a little sand paper and they would look just fine. Looks wise, they lost their polish, but can easily be brought back to looking new with a little elbow grease.

I paid $50 each for them as I though I was gunna use them, but decided I want to go a different direction. Asking $60 a wheel just to cover my troubles. Will sell single or the pair. Will ship on your dime. My zip is 91321 so you can calculate your own shipping. PM if you have any questions. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sep 27, 2013 at 10:49 AM
    MojaveMadman

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Mojave Desert
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD OR
    ICON UCAs, ICON Shocks F/R, Deaver Leaf Pack, Various TRD Stuff, Snugtop Shell, Robby Gordon Wheels with 285's
  3. Oct 11, 2013 at 9:16 AM
    MojaveMadman

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Mojave Desert
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma TRD OR
    Or Best Offer!

To Top