1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Scratched Tundy Wheels, Icon Coil Springs, TRD Muffler...more

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by jandrews, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Sep 21, 2012 at 8:25 PM
    Btnewman

Btnewman Benjamin Newman

Member:
    First Name:
    Benjamin
    Grand Junction co
    Vehicle:
    Uh. It's beat to he//. But it's only 1 owner.
    Custom body work/damage ARB rear locker Bumpers Shocks Other parts Tires and Rims Air tank fully plumbed into truck "Golf ball mod"
    pm'd for muffler. kinda inflated the stock one when i ran over my own...

2. Sep 22, 2012 at 12:51 PM
    jandrews

jandrews [OP] Hootin' and Hollerin'

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat
    PMs replied.

Newman, I'm working on your shipping quote, will get back to you in a couple hours.

3. Sep 22, 2012 at 1:09 PM
    IluvTEA

IluvTEA Well-Known Member

Member:
    South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    '10 DC LB 4x4 SR5 Super White
    Cooper ST 265/75/16 on Flat Black TRD OR wheels, window tint, blacked-out badges, front mudflap trim, BHLM, Base Black Rear Bumper Swap, Color-matched grille, Custom Relentless Fab plate bumper powdercoated flat wrinkle black and "TACOMA" backlit with Drunknsloth LEDs, Camburg 2.5" coilovers, LR UCAs, Power sliding rear window, Back-up camera anytime, FX-R projectors/Morimoto 3Five Ballasts/D2S bulbs 5000K, Black WeatherTechs, heated TRD seats with Roadwire Graphite Leather, OEM Roof Rack, front mud flap delete, Black Level 8 Guardians, TreadWright 285/75/16 with KG ...
  4. Oct 7, 2012 at 7:17 AM
    jandrews

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat
    Thread updated. Price drops. Want the rest of the stuff gone. Offers are welcome via PM.

5. Oct 7, 2012 at 7:28 AM
    03TacoWJB

03TacoWJB Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    03 Access Cab SR5
    will the springs fit a 2003 tacoma

6. Oct 7, 2012 at 8:52 AM
    jandrews

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    Guys, the specs for the springs are in the post. It's up to you to do your homework and determine if they'll work out for you. I don't know all the little quibbles of every 1st/2nd gen suspension setup out there. I'm not going to be responsible for telling you one thing, not knowing some detail that was left out, and then having a mess and an upset purchaser.

They are 13.5" springs, 650lb rate. If that works for what you want to do, awesome, let's talk. If it doesn't, I hope you are able to find what you need. If you don't know, you need to do more research before you buy springs.

7. Oct 13, 2012 at 10:17 AM
    jandrews

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    Bump. Coilsprings and Stock Airbox remain. I am open to reasonable offers folks...want this stuff gone...

8. Oct 18, 2012 at 11:45 AM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    Just got off the phone with Icon, and springs won't fit the stock style spring perch.

9. Oct 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM
    Btnewman

Btnewman Benjamin Newman

Member:
    First Name:
    Benjamin
    Grand Junction co
    Vehicle:
    Uh. It's beat to he//. But it's only 1 owner.
    Custom body work/damage ARB rear locker Bumpers Shocks Other parts Tires and Rims Air tank fully plumbed into truck "Golf ball mod"
    Got the muffler welded on, its sounds perfect! Thanks!

10. Oct 18, 2012 at 3:06 PM
    jandrews

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    :thumbsup:

Glad you like it! I loved the exhaust note it gave but it was too big and in the way of my traction bar, so it had to go :( Take good care of it!

Products Discussed in

To Top