1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: SET OF 4 265/70/17 Bridgestone Duelers with approx. 12000 miles on them.....

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by sincitytaco, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Dec 12, 2009 at 4:57 PM
    sincitytaco

sincitytaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Las Vegas
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Off-Road 2wd Cement Grey
    Bilstein 6112/5160 set at notch 2/3, OEM TRD Pro Wheels, 275/70/17 Falken Wildpeaks, OEM TRD Pro Grill, Debadged, Ceramic Tinted Windows
    I am asking $350. These have never had any damage and have no sidewall scuffs. I do prefer local pickup, but I am willing to ship.
    You can buy with confidence as I do have a good trader rating on this forum, as well as many others. I am Paypal Verified and on ebay I have over 80 transaction with a 100% feedback.

PM me with questions

I am asking $350. These have never had any damage and have no sidewall scuffs. I do prefer local pickup, but I am willing to ship.
    You can buy with confidence as I do have a good trader rating on this forum, as well as many others. I am Paypal Verified and on ebay I have over 80 transaction with a 100% feedback. Check me on Tacomaworld.com as well.

PM me with questions

You can buy with confidence as I do have a good trader rating on this forum, as well as many others. I am Paypal Verified and on ebay I have over 80 transaction with a 100% feedback. Check me on Tacomaworld.com as well.

PM me with questions

[​IMG]

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top