1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Set of 4 used TPMS sensors

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace' started by wrecklessfool, Mar 12, 2012.

1. wrecklessfool

wrecklessfool [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    '06 DC 4X4 TRD Sport Speedway Blue
    TRS mini D2S retrofit, BHLM, 09+ OEM LED tail lights, OEM rear camera in Pop n' Lock handle, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, OEM skid plate, full Weathertech mats, AVIC 8000 NEX, full Boston Acoustics interior, Boston Acoustics subwoofer, Infinity Kappa 5 amp, TPMS bypass, OME with 885s and Dakars, LR UCAs, BORA .750" spacers, FJC 8-hole wheels, 285/70/17 Dura Tracs.
    These are from the 17" factory TRD Sport wheels. I do not think they will fit the steel wheels. SHOULD fit the TRD Off-Road wheels as well. I removed these from my truck in September when I had new tires installed. I had the shop just use regular valve stems so I no longer have TPMS sensors. These include everything seen in the pics: sensors and mounting hardware, valve cores and valve stem caps.

The story on these: I bought my truck last April and the TPMS light was on from day one. I tried airing up the tires, but the light remained. I did not air up the spare since I could not get to the valve stem without removing the whole tire from the bottom of the truck. With this being said, I cannot guarantee that these are 100% functional. My spare is definitely low, so that could have been the issue. One or more of the sensors I am selling may also be to blame. My price reflects my uncertainty of their performance. I don't know if there is a way to test these without mounting them so they will be sold AS IS.

Looking to get $25 shipped for the set.

PICS:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. wrecklessfool

wrecklessfool [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    '06 DC 4X4 TRD Sport Speedway Blue
    TRS mini D2S retrofit, BHLM, 09+ OEM LED tail lights, OEM rear camera in Pop n' Lock handle, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, OEM skid plate, full Weathertech mats, AVIC 8000 NEX, full Boston Acoustics interior, Boston Acoustics subwoofer, Infinity Kappa 5 amp, TPMS bypass, OME with 885s and Dakars, LR UCAs, BORA .750" spacers, FJC 8-hole wheels, 285/70/17 Dura Tracs.
To Top