1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Shock stem cushion and washer kit - rebuild kit Wheeler's

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by packfan88, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Aug 26, 2011 at 7:35 PM
    packfan88

packfan88 [OP] Very Nice !

Member:
    Staten Island, NY
    Billy Lift, Duratracs, Westin Step bars, tinted, rain gaurds, EBC rotors hawk pads
    I was sold this kit when I ordered all the things for my lift kit. I actually didnt need them so I would like to sell them to someone who wants to rebuidl their shocks or needs them for a new installl.

I will also consider a trade for something of equal value related to the Tacoma. I currently have a 2008 Black double cab, 4x4, tan interior, 5100s 885 AAL, V6. So if you can think of anythign you have that will fit this vehicle let me know.

I paid $20 + shipping for this kit. icould prolly send it back to Wheeler's, but Im not sure. I figure I'd give the TW community a chance before I look into that option.

I am williing to accept $15 +$5 shipping and I will take the hit on the dollar or two for Paypal.... or if you want I can do $20 and give you FREE shipping !!! lol. I can accept paypal, check or money order.

I would rather trade the item but if you want to buy them i will sell them. LMK

the item code from Wheeler's is TT 142467.
    the description on the invoice is - TT 142467 Stem cushion and washer kit, Services two front shocks
    the price says $20

[​IMG]
    shock kit by PackFan88, on Flickr

To Top