1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS stock tires and rims, 245/75/16s (Sacramento)

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by ortlie09, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Jul 12, 2011 at 5:45 PM
    ortlie09

ortlie09 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    11 Reg Cab 4x4
    Debadged, took off front mud flaps, prevent tailgate theft mod, Magnaflow 18" muffler, Bilstein 5100s front and rear w/ front @1.75, wet okoles, plasi dipped front emblem, weathertechs, scangauge, toolbox, Bed pocket lights, BHLM, T1 eyelids, BAMF sliders, Bruteforce Fab rear bumper
    Hey guys, just got new tires and wheels and wanted to sell the stock ones that came on it. They have less than 750 miles and are in perfect shape. They are dunlop at20 245/75/16s

Asking $650 for the set of 4, don't know if thats too high or anything but I'll consider all offers. I don't want to have to ship them, but if someone local in Sacramento wants to pick them up that'd awesome.

[​IMG]

2. Jan 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM
    ortlie09

ortlie09 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    11 Reg Cab 4x4
    Debadged, took off front mud flaps, prevent tailgate theft mod, Magnaflow 18" muffler, Bilstein 5100s front and rear w/ front @1.75, wet okoles, plasi dipped front emblem, weathertechs, scangauge, toolbox, Bed pocket lights, BHLM, T1 eyelids, BAMF sliders, Bruteforce Fab rear bumper
    bump. price drop to...shit idk 300 for rims and tires? They've been sitting at my dad's in Santa Rosa and I just need to get rid of them at this point. I'll take any offers too

Products Discussed in

To Top