1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: toyota truck, mazda car, and honda bike

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by DSMissed, May 30, 2012.

1. DSMissed

DSMissed [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kerri
    Lead South Dakota
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 TRD OR
    3" lift with adjustable shocks and AAL, TPS disabled, anytime locker mod, MOOG greasable ball joints and adjustment pins, URD M3 s/c, Pioneer nav headunit, xplod 1000w amp, 10" infinity sub, tinted windows, lightly tinted tails, color matched front grill with blacked out emblem. Do battle scars count as mods?? =D
    I have to get rid of some "inventory".

03 Mazda Protege 5, 110k miles, a few blemishes but overall clean in and out. Runs great. Aftermarket intake, exhaust, carbon fiber hood, Pioneer touch screen DVD headunit, 18" black rims with new tires (also comes with stock wheels with snow tires) I get 37 MPG on the hwy with it. I may swap in a cheaper deck and put the stock rims on and sell for cheaper, but lets just put a price at $5500 for now.

79 Toyota body on chevy 1/2 ton frame, crate 350 motor, fresh rebuilt edelbrock 600cfi carb, dual exhaust, headers, super swamper tires with good tread... some rust but straight body. It runs great. Just changed fluids and belts. It does have a vacuum leak I need to take care of, it idles a bit high. $4500 as a starting price

2011 Honda CBR250 with 30 miles on it. Bought it for myself for Mothers Day and I have taken it on a few short cruises but in general I just don't have the time for it. Its in perfect shape. $3500, and that is firm.

If anyone needs better pictures just PM me your email address and I will try and get some. The reason for selling the car is because I don't like the noisy exhaust and because I usually have to take a truck when I go somewhere. The reason for selling the crawler is that my cousin is giving me a 93 Toyota extended cab 4x4 and I just can't keep everything.

protege.jpg
    yoda.jpg
    255043_10150625939300637_748155636_18768023_320012_n.jpg

To Top