1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS/Trade: HID conv for hella 500s & 700s (Tem-Menifee California)

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by rzimm001, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Jan 24, 2012 at 5:00 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 Long-Travel
    King 10" coilovers w/ resi. 3.5" over long travel kit. Factory spindles w/ ALLPRO gussets. Total Chaos tower gussets. Energy Poly cab mounts and steering rack mounts. Glassworks fenders and bedsides. Home fabbed bed cage. King 2.5x16 bypass shocks in the rear. DMZ long travel rear end. Race radio (2meter). Removed secondary carbon air filter. Exhaust dumped before the axle / no muffler. Phram fresh air cabin filter. K&N replacement filter, After market stereo, Grillcraft grill, custom fabled roof rack with 7" HID's, PRP race seats.
    So... The short story is I got trigger happy and ordered two sets of the wrong HIDs for my off road lights. I needed H2 conversions and I bought H3 conversions.

The deal is, I have a total of 4 brand new HID conversions (ballast and bulbs) for hella 500 / 700 off road lights, or any other light that requires an H3 bulb. They are from DDMTuning.com and sell for $56.16 (a pair) shipped. In an attempt to not lose my ass by returning them to DDMTuning, I want to try and sell them on here for what I paid (less the shipping). I can you meet you in the Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, or Lake Elsinore California area. It's not a steal of a deal, I know, but if someone in my area was on the fence, now you can save a few bucks and not have to wait for them to be shipped.

Price: $45 for two or $85 for all four

or

Trade: Total Chaos coil bucket / Shock tower gusset kit for 2nd gen taco

IMG_3928_50405e5558269f31a93668b931136aab0ebbfbb7.jpg

2. Jan 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    King 10" coilovers w/ resi. 3.5" over long travel kit. Factory spindles w/ ALLPRO gussets. Total Chaos tower gussets. Energy Poly cab mounts and steering rack mounts. Glassworks fenders and bedsides. Home fabbed bed cage. King 2.5x16 bypass shocks in the rear. DMZ long travel rear end. Race radio (2meter). Removed secondary carbon air filter. Exhaust dumped before the axle / no muffler. Phram fresh air cabin filter. K&N replacement filter, After market stereo, Grillcraft grill, custom fabled roof rack with 7" HID's, PRP race seats.
  3. Jun 13, 2012 at 6:16 PM
    Deserted1

Deserted1 Hellion

Member:
    Lexington, TN
    Vehicle:
    4wd Super White
    Icons Front and Rear, Demello Offroad Bumper and Sliders
    Two questions..

1. Do you still have these
    2. What are the bulb types (5k,6k) and what are the ballasts (35w/55w)

4. Jun 13, 2012 at 6:34 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:

Products Discussed in

To Top