1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: Weathertech Floor Mats

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by cagle77, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Nov 16, 2011 at 5:12 PM
    jdtoothnail

jdtoothnail Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joey
    Wapato, WA
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport DC 4x4 w/ 3" Toytec Lift
    3" Toytec/Eibach Coilover lift w/ 5100s in front, Toytec rear BOSS shocks, Light Racing UCAs, OME Dakar Rear Leaf Packs w/ rear axle degree shims, Toyo Open Country A/T II LT285/75R16 (33"), Gear Alloy 712MB Injectors (Machined Black & Chrome wheels), Airaid Cool Air Intake System, TRD Exhaust, Black Head Light Mod, GrillCraft Black Mesh Upper & Lower Grill, Removed Mudflaps, Jensen VM9324 DVD player (secret e-brake override code on all Jensens) w/ Streaming Bluetooth Adapter, Steering Wheel Adapter & Rear Back-up Camera... ALL done by me, thanks to all the info here on TW. If I can do it, you can DEFINITELY do it!
    Could just be that they recently launched the site and now they're readjusting prices. Here is my receipt to show what I paid. Maybe if you called them and asked for the same deal you "JUST saw" they may give it to you. I also got $5 back after leaving a review/feedback, so total was only $139.11 TOTAL. Crazy cheap.

Autoplicity Receipt.jpg

2. Nov 16, 2011 at 5:33 PM
    jdtoothnail

jdtoothnail Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joey
    Wapato, WA
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport DC 4x4 w/ 3" Toytec Lift
    3" Toytec/Eibach Coilover lift w/ 5100s in front, Toytec rear BOSS shocks, Light Racing UCAs, OME Dakar Rear Leaf Packs w/ rear axle degree shims, Toyo Open Country A/T II LT285/75R16 (33"), Gear Alloy 712MB Injectors (Machined Black & Chrome wheels), Airaid Cool Air Intake System, TRD Exhaust, Black Head Light Mod, GrillCraft Black Mesh Upper & Lower Grill, Removed Mudflaps, Jensen VM9324 DVD player (secret e-brake override code on all Jensens) w/ Streaming Bluetooth Adapter, Steering Wheel Adapter & Rear Back-up Camera... ALL done by me, thanks to all the info here on TW. If I can do it, you can DEFINITELY do it!
    Just checked again. Yes, the fronts went up in price (#440211 = $96.98) but the rear piece is still $59.65 (#440213). I used Google Checkout to check shipping, and it still says "Free Shipping Over $100." Here's the screenshot as of 11/16/11 8:30pm Eastern Time. I think if you're looking in your cart and you use the "Get a Shipping Estimate" you're seeing the prices there. Hope this helps.
    $156.63 for both.

Autoplicity WT Prices.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top