1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fuel door mod?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by edc, Jun 29, 2009.

1. May 18, 2013 at 2:23 AM
    Kilted Taco

Kilted Taco Member

Member:
    Woodbridge VA
    Vehicle:
    2009 Speedway Blue XRunner
    I bought a 2005 Nissan frontier last summer so my boys could learn to drive on a manual, then some kid poured sugar in the tank less than a month after I got it:mad:. After gettin it cleaned out it was never the same, so a month ago I finally traded it up for a 2009 raceway blue taco:D and I could not be happier. But I will be getting the locking cap this weekend and looking into the mod for locking fuel door.
    When I look online for aftermarket fuel doors they all stop with the 2004, I guess no one thinks we would also like to protect our investment?:(

2. May 18, 2013 at 4:05 AM
    11TRD

11TRD MERICA

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD SPORT 4X4 DC
    Cobra 29 WXNWBT, Devil Horns, ARB Bumper, Avid Stepbars, Homer Taco Satoshi thin lip grille, ICON UCA's, ICON EXT Travel up front with King 700# springs, Dakar heavy springs, sumo bump stops, with ICON VS 2.0 shocks in the rear, K&N Drop In, AVS Ventshades and Bugflector, Whelen SPS 660 emergency strobes, Redline Hood struts and tailgate EZdown, Illuminated 4X4 Switch, TRD Floor mats, Flyzeye LED lighting, Kragen 7" HID behind grille, Kragen 4" HID back up lights, Rigid SR Series 10" LEDx2 Elusive elements Lightbar, Firestik antenna, Rear Diff breather mod, Fogs anytime, Hitch Safe, OEM door sill strips, mryo mirror relocate bracket, Prinsu designs roof rack, Tepui Autana RTT, ARB Awning,Engo 10k winch synthetic, Blue seas fuse block and breaker, ARE Topper
    THREAD REVIVAL FAIL! 2009

Products Discussed in

To Top