1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fuel filler line and glass bedsides

Discussion in 'Long Travel Suspension' started by Lil'Taco, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Jan 5, 2016 at 10:37 PM
    Lil'Taco

Lil'Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scotty
    Wilsonville
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner Sport DCSB
    Total Chaos +2" Long Travel, Coil Bucket Gussets, Spindle Gussets, LCA Cam Gussets, Glassworks 4" fenders, B.A.M.F. rock sliders with fill plates, Decked Drawer system, aFe CAI, Borla Cat-back exhaust, Blitzpro 21S LED light bar w/ B.A.M.F. behind the grill light bar mount, Red Label Off-road tube bumper, Redline hood struts, Grillcraft grill, Weather Tech floor mats, HID headlights and fog lights... It has more stuff done to it now.
    What do people do with their fuel filler lines when they install glass bedsides? Do you make some sort of wheel well liners or go to any extra effort to "water proof" their filler call area?

2. Jun 25, 2016 at 1:36 PM
    Rakso

Rakso CeRaTi

Member:
    First Name:
    OsKaR
    Cali
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner
    LSK LT in Progress, custom bed cage, DMZ SUA kit with 2.5 kings triple bypass, kings bump stops, baja bumper, rear custom tube bumper, glass all around, Weather Tech Liners, wet okole seat covers, Cluster LED Swap, HU LED Swap, hood LEDs, bed LEDs, etc etc etc
    I got mine custom made. I sealed all around the the filler area between the glass.

Products Discussed in

To Top