1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Full size trucks hard times

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by surfsupl, May 9, 2008.

1. May 12, 2008 at 9:20 AM
    Angus_NB

Angus_NB Well-Known Member

Member:
    Riverview, NB, Canada
    Vehicle:
    '08 Tundra DC SR5 4x4
    And Wilson is expressing HIS opinion. That is allowed so, why the attitude. :)
    It's funny, up here in Canada we are complaining because we can buy a vehicle in the US for thousands less and now the US dealers are having sales.
    A friend just bought an '08 Tundra and saved close to $10,000 compared to buying it here. Our gas is also more expensive than gas in the US.

2. May 12, 2008 at 11:14 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    i agree that even though the economy is in the toilet now, it will get better. it always does. the one point i disagree with you about is the idea that gas prices will go back down. i dont see that happening, not unless we use our military to start taking oil from the regions we blow up, which we wont do. prices will continue to increase at the pump and by the barrel. although i hope you're right and i'm wrong..... we'll see. either way, the economy will turn around even if gas prices continue to soar.

thats because dodge trucks aren't worth the metal their made of, even before the gas crunch. ford and chevy are both decent but dodge has always been worthless

i couldn't agree more, too many hot headed comments and replies lately. its getting old, i dont need the drama.

Shut up you Canadian dick! its Canada's fault America is suffering! Hey everybody, turn on Canada! Lets burn that stupid country to the ground!!!

i completely lost all respect for you until i read the last part of your post. i was worried there for a moment :p

Products Discussed in

To Top