1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

fuse location

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by bill-e-boy, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Dec 28, 2009 at 9:12 AM
    bill-e-boy

bill-e-boy [OP] new and improved

Member:
    First Name:
    billy
    florence
    Vehicle:
    04 dbl cab lifted pre-Runner
    added factory roof rack, factory skid plate, removed cheesy running boards, built a pvc bike rack, added interior floor lighting, added decal plate under rear window, added sylvania silverstars, installed toytec ultimate 3" lift, added hella optilux yellow fog lights, added orange park lights to the turn signals, new 265/75/16 goodyear duratracs tires and raceline rockcrusher 16" wheels
    which fuse goes to the park lights and which fuse goes to the turn signals on a 2004 dbl cab tacoma?

thanks

2. Dec 28, 2009 at 5:09 PM
    bill-e-boy

Member:
    First Name:
    billy
    florence
    Vehicle:
    added factory roof rack, factory skid plate, removed cheesy running boards, built a pvc bike rack, added interior floor lighting, added decal plate under rear window, added sylvania silverstars, installed toytec ultimate 3" lift, added hella optilux yellow fog lights, added orange park lights to the turn signals, new 265/75/16 goodyear duratracs tires and raceline rockcrusher 16" wheels
    I wanted to to the park/turn signal mod....

I thought it would be wise to remove the fuse that supplies power to the lights....anybody know which fuses I should pull?

or should I just disconnect the battery????

3. Dec 28, 2009 at 5:10 PM
    rhodehard09

rhodehard09 sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    tampa, fl
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road 4x4 doublecab
    3" lift, allpro u-bolt flip kit,285/75/16 km2s, hella hid lights, hid conversions for headlights and foglights, led everything, debadged, 9145 reverse light bulbs, black tail lights, black headlight mod,trail-gear rock sliders, dynomax ultra flo muffler,satoshi with custom woven stainless grill,hella 100watt floods in grill, pioneer 4100 in dash dvd player, pioneer 800watt 4 channel amp, pioneer 4way 6x9s, pioneer 4 way 6.5s, 2 rockford p3 10's,rockford power 500.1 mono amp w/bass knob, 7 pin relocated, highlift and mount in bed, diff breather mod, led bed lights, secondary air filter removed,t-rex eyelids, mefab bumper bar, muddy under carriage
    as long as the ignition is off and the light switch is in the off position you will be fine!

4. Dec 29, 2009 at 4:58 AM
    slickyd

slickyd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Alex City, AL
    Vehicle:
    03 PreRunner SR5
    I just did it the other day its the fuse box under the hood and its is labeled "tail" I blew it by accident when socket grounded out on the bumper. Good luck with the mod. I love it.

5. Dec 29, 2009 at 6:08 PM
    bill-e-boy

Member:
    First Name:
    billy
    florence
    Vehicle:
    thanks guys

6. Dec 31, 2009 at 9:48 AM
    EnolaGaia

EnolaGaia Well-Known Member

Member:
    Midwest USA
    Vehicle:
    '01 & '04 S-Runners
    01 SR: Double Cab conversion, S/C, lowered.
    Just for the record ...

The front corner marker lamps are powered off the TAIL fuse.

The turn signals are powered off the TURN fuse.

To Top