1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Game Of Thrones

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by nd, Apr 19, 2011.

1. May 4, 2016 at 10:56 AM
    ThunderCookies

ThunderCookies This is the Wait

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    5100s at 2.5 setting up front 5100s with 2" AAL around back TC Uniball UCAs 285/70/17 Fierce Attitude M/T SCS Ray 10s 17” 14" Magnaflow w/3.5" Stainless Tip SOS aluminum armor front bumper SOS high clearance rear bumper Stealth grill light bar and pods 4" Westin Nerf Bars Weathertech in-channel visors Window tint Bed Mat Proven Ground Locking Roll-Up Tonneau Cover All-weather rubber floor mats Custom Wolfpack TRD Decal TOYOTA Vintage Tailgate Decal 4 Wheel Drive vintage decal Tailgate Anti-Theft Mod Bed Mat Anti-Theft Mod Sliding back glass Anti-Theft Mod Future Mods: Bedside bottle opener Bedside storage lock/key mod Bed pod lights
    I think he was Ghost in the interim.

2. May 4, 2016 at 10:59 AM
    SixthSnail

SixthSnail I have no idea what I'm doing

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    '14 Tacoma Sport
    See Build in Sig
    He will have lost something in death. GRRM says that his characters don't happily awaken. However, Maester Aemond, the old Targaryan dude at the wall once told Jon to "Kill the boy so the man can live." Perhaps boy Jon is gone and it's time to kill the other boy, Olly. Fuck Olly.

He can't have warged into ghost. Only full Starks can warg south of the wall (or at it). Assuming his true lineage is not full Stark, no chance. People often theorize that Ned is still alive though. That he warged into an animal just before his beheading.

I'm willing to bet his true lineage will be revealed soon. It may take a few more episodes though. They will at least hint heavily.

BYJOSHCOOK and Dean724[QUOTED] like this.
  3. May 4, 2016 at 11:00 AM
    SixthSnail

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    '14 Tacoma Sport
    See Build in Sig
    Stannis is dead. Ramsay confirmed that they have his body.

4. May 4, 2016 at 11:01 AM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    5100s at 2.5 setting up front 5100s with 2" AAL around back TC Uniball UCAs 285/70/17 Fierce Attitude M/T SCS Ray 10s 17” 14" Magnaflow w/3.5" Stainless Tip SOS aluminum armor front bumper SOS high clearance rear bumper Stealth grill light bar and pods 4" Westin Nerf Bars Weathertech in-channel visors Window tint Bed Mat Proven Ground Locking Roll-Up Tonneau Cover All-weather rubber floor mats Custom Wolfpack TRD Decal TOYOTA Vintage Tailgate Decal 4 Wheel Drive vintage decal Tailgate Anti-Theft Mod Bed Mat Anti-Theft Mod Sliding back glass Anti-Theft Mod Future Mods: Bedside bottle opener Bedside storage lock/key mod Bed pod lights
    Oh...well, I missed that...

Well in that case...he is going to be resurrected. Why else keep the body?

5. May 4, 2016 at 11:02 AM
    SixthSnail

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    '14 Tacoma Sport
    See Build in Sig
    Didn't keep it. Just confirmed the kill haha. Sorry I wasn't clear.

6. May 4, 2016 at 11:03 AM
    SixthSnail

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    '14 Tacoma Sport
    See Build in Sig
    He says to Roose that he confirmed the kill. Roose asks if he knows who killed him, He says no.

ThunderCookies likes this.
  7. May 4, 2016 at 11:06 AM
    Dean724

Dean724 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Upland, CA
    Olly is a little POS. It's crazy how this show can create so much emotion from the audience on characters.

Arailt likes this.
  8. May 4, 2016 at 11:07 AM
    SixthSnail

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    '14 Tacoma Sport
    See Build in Sig
    Welcome to the club brother

https://www.reddit.com/r/fuckolly/top/

Dean724[QUOTED] likes this.
  9. May 4, 2016 at 11:14 AM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    Why I thought Stannis will be resurrected...mild spoiler, based on casting news...

Ian McShane was cast in a 'small role' but will play 'key importance' and he said 'he will be responsible for the resurrection of a unsuspecting character. It is also worth mentioning that another Red Priestess is supposed to be joining as well.

10. May 4, 2016 at 11:15 AM
    SixthSnail

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    '14 Tacoma Sport
    See Build in Sig
    Interesting. Not sure what to think of that. I would assume a flashback somehow though.

11. May 4, 2016 at 11:27 AM
    RedbirdsTaco

RedbirdsTaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    SW MO
    Vehicle:
    2016 MGM SR AC MT
    Black Reflective Vinyl Tailgate Inserts Intermittent Wiper Mod Inferno Vinyl Glove Box Inserts SR LED Fog Light Mod Custom St. Louis Cardinals Bedside Decal Clazzio Leather Seat Covers
    I've given up on the Lady Stoneheart story line. I will be happy if we get it but don't think it's coming at this point. In the show she has been dead for what seems to be easily more than a year if I had to guess. I am excited to get some stuff from Sam at the Citadel though. That should be SUPER interesting.

12. May 4, 2016 at 11:43 AM
    ThunderCookies

Member:
    First Name:
    Jon
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    06 Wolfpack Edition
    Taking back my original theory that Stannis will be resurrected. Now I think it will be Lady Stoneheart but I think it would have to be a flashback, it's been too long since she died...

Maybe the Hound, if he isn't still alive. Either way, we will see the Hound again...

13. May 4, 2016 at 4:01 PM
    JeffP213

JeffP213 I used to do mods. I still do, but I used to, too

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    Central, VA
    Vehicle:
    15 TRD OR
    Ned and his men broke an oath to The Mad King Aerys...

14. May 4, 2016 at 4:23 PM
    KnoxTac0713

KnoxTac0713 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Knoxville, TN
    Vehicle:
    13 DCSB SR5 4x4 Barcelona Red
    Bilstein 6112, rear 2.0 Icon VS shocks, TRD Black SEMA wheels, 255/80/17 Cooper ST Maxx, SOS Rear bumper, SOS bolt on sliders,TRD skid plate, derped badges, 15% tint, color matched oem grille, lamin-x amber fog covers, TRD cat-back exhaust, Tacoma bed mat, Tonno-pro trifold, Depo black tail lights, front tow hook w/ D shackle, Wheeler's Superbumps rear, Wheeler's 1 inch block rear, Custom Car Grills mesh grill insert, light bar in lower valence
    Syrio Forel

I think he'll be a monk that Brienne comes across in the books.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  15. May 4, 2016 at 4:30 PM
    RedbirdsTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    SW MO
    Vehicle:
    2016 MGM SR AC MT
    Black Reflective Vinyl Tailgate Inserts Intermittent Wiper Mod Inferno Vinyl Glove Box Inserts SR LED Fog Light Mod Custom St. Louis Cardinals Bedside Decal Clazzio Leather Seat Covers
    Oathbreaker could refer to Ned in a different way as well. In the books he thinks a lot about a promise he made to his sister Lyanna about something as she died at the Tower of Joy. The subject of which is currently unknown. He often thinks about how he has not fulfilled this promise before he is beheaded.
    It could be that Ned made an oath to Lyanna to protect her newborn son, Jon, and Ned feels that he has broken this oath by letting Jon go to the wall and by not telling him that he is the son of Rhaegar Targaryan and Lyanna and that Jon is the rightful king of Westeros
    A lot of times they will have multiple nods to the episode title in each episode. They are pretty good at fitting in 2-3 storylines to fit some interpretation of the title.

16. May 5, 2016 at 4:41 PM
    BYJOSHCOOK

BYJOSHCOOK Mr. Mojo Risin

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Woodstock and Alpharetta Ga
    Vehicle:
    2000 SR5 4WD Lunar Mist
    Check Out My Builds
    Oh I totally forgot about Bronn, he's a badass too!

17. May 6, 2016 at 10:22 AM
    SixthSnail

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    '14 Tacoma Sport
    See Build in Sig
    Ho Lee Sheet

In GoT, Tyrion kills Tywin in the episode that aired on Father’s Day, and Jon was revived on Orthodox Easter last Sunday. This weekend is Mother’s Day. Either a mother is going to die or be revived (Lady Stoneheart?), or Jon’s mother will be revealed…. That is why the season started 2 weeks later than it did last year. They sync up the episodes. We've seen the Tower of Joy in the previews. Who knows.

RedbirdsTaco, BYJOSHCOOK and JeffP213 like this.
  18. May 6, 2016 at 10:26 AM
    BYJOSHCOOK

BYJOSHCOOK Mr. Mojo Risin

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Woodstock and Alpharetta Ga
    Vehicle:
    2000 SR5 4WD Lunar Mist
    Check Out My Builds
  19. May 6, 2016 at 11:23 AM
    RedbirdsTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    SW MO
    Vehicle:
    2016 MGM SR AC MT
    I had heard the Tywin on Father's Day but before but not the orthodox Easter deal lol. I hope that it is about Lyanna possibly being a mother and not LSH personally. I just want to know more about the tower of joy and all that than I miss vengeful Cat

20. May 6, 2016 at 11:27 AM
    SixthSnail

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    '14 Tacoma Sport
    See Build in Sig
    Yeah. I get the feel that we won't get the reveal. We have Ned fighting outside of the ToJ in the preview, but I'm willing to bet they spread the reveal out over a few episodes. I'm hoping I am wrong.

To Top