1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Gas can falls over?

Discussion in 'Garage / Workshop' started by DWreck, May 27, 2010.

1. Jul 1, 2010 at 10:51 AM
    hillbillynwv

hillbillynwv Well-Known Member

Member:
    Fairmont, WV
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma 4x4 TRD V6 SR5
    Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Front Bilstein 5100's set to 1.75, Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac 265/75/R16 tires, Black WeatherTech Floor Liners, aFe Pro Dry S air filter, lighted 4x4 switch......
    When I have to take my gas can along I use a cable lock that is about 2 feet long and lock it to the bed rail. It keeps the can from falling over and also keeps someone from running off with it.

2. Jul 1, 2010 at 5:04 PM
    DWreck

DWreck [OP] Famous Fabrication Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Las Vegas, NV
    Vehicle:
    2010 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Debadged, k&n cai, tc uca, billy 5100, led hood lights, redline hood struts, tailgate ez-down, ddm hid heads, Piaa 510 hid fogs, procomp 7089, dunlop fierce mt, cb and ham radios, hideaway strobes, ff front bumper, ff sliders, bed rack,
    This thing might as well be a lock! It fits so tight that to get it out I have to unbolt it from the rail because it hits the front and binds up!

And D; This wrinkle finish it pretty cool, you'll see it tomorrow. I'm ganna try to get the black vinyl on the lower bumper valance and eyelids tomorrow!

To Top