1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Gawd dam(*(*^*&%%%$$!@__!+!!! It!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by chris4x4, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Dec 19, 2008 at 2:29 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 [OP] With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Not bad. :D

2. Dec 19, 2008 at 2:32 PM
    taco084gb

taco084gb No matter where you go there you are.

Member:
    First Name:
    Galen
    NorCal
    Chris this has been one of our best laughs is this forum. Soory bout your boat but have been ther many times with cats tearing up my quad seats, pissin on my truck rims and cat fights at nite outside my bedroom window. They are a damn pain in the ASS. the pics on this have been hilarious. I look forward to open this to see how many people have trouble with cats. The other thing is them crapping in a dirt they can find along the house and its usually by were I am workin on my truck. GOOD LUCK KITTY hunting. Paintball guns are fun as well then U can mark your territory

3. Dec 19, 2008 at 2:35 PM
    chris4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    This cat has me so mad at it! I actually thought about catching it, holding it down, then pissing on IT so it could know what its like! :D

Then takeing it on a boat trip.

4. Dec 19, 2008 at 2:46 PM
    WNYTACOMA

WNYTACOMA Well-Known Member

Member:
    Clarence, New York
    Vehicle:
    09 Metalic Grey TRD OFF ROAD
    Toyota Nerf steps Bugflector 2 Tool box Weathertech floor liners Wet Okole F/R - Bk/Char
    There was another one several days ago that killed one of the familys kids who was climbing the fence to get in after having forgot his keys. Bit him in the neck. The cop that showed up had to put him down to get near the kid to confirm he was done.

A surviving family members reply was 'he never did that before and is always so good, or some nonsense similar to what most of us with our head above water will admit to having seen numerous times before. When it happens as often as it does under similar circumstances, those with the ability to reason would call that a 'trend'.

Its reality, whether some of them accept the pitcure or not. We see it all the time. My guess is that this kids mom would have preferred it have been her boat seats, carpet, curtains, or whatever.

Sad stuff.

5. Dec 19, 2008 at 2:46 PM
    taco084gb

taco084gb No matter where you go there you are.

Member:
    First Name:
    Galen
    NorCal
    Sounds good. I used to have a great Uncle that would castrate cats by sticking there head in a boot and scoth taping there feet. This was back when they didnt really have sleeping meds for them and my aunt liked cats. I have only seen this done once. But hell of a pay back though.

6. Dec 19, 2008 at 2:48 PM
    WNYTACOMA

Member:
    Clarence, New York
    Vehicle:
    Toyota Nerf steps Bugflector 2 Tool box Weathertech floor liners Wet Okole F/R - Bk/Char
    It takes far less courage to attack the weak and feeble. Can't imagine who taught them that...

7. Dec 19, 2008 at 2:52 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    The free state of Arizona
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    You are starting to sound like a liberal asswipe that has little to no firsthand experience on the subject. I could be mistaken though.

8. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:00 PM
    WNYTACOMA

Member:
    Clarence, New York
    Vehicle:
    Liberal, uh, no.

As far as you being mistaken, that also appears to be a 'trend'.

My work is done here.

9. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:01 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    Bilstein 5100's (front set @ .85"), OME 885's, chris4x4 anti-Taco-lean spacer on driver's side, Total Chaos UCAs, Rear Leaf Spring TSB, Toytec AALs, Black FJ TT Wheels, BFG 285/75R 16 AT Tires, TRD Exhaust, Viper Alarm, Fog Light Mod, De-badged, Blue LED Dome Light, EZ Clamped Tailgate, Wet Okoles, Satoshi Grill, 5% Tint, Engine Tick Fix, Black Rear Bumper, Black Center Valence, Exhaust Cut At Axle, Thanks for all the help chris4x4!
    Goodbye troll.

10. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:10 PM
    Roland

Roland My other ride has sails

Member:
    Rhode Island
    Vehicle:
    06 Impulse Red I4 2WD Access Cab
    UnderCover Tonneau, Bed mat, Bug Deflector, aFe Pro Dry S, Secondary Air Filter removed, Synthetic 5W-30 oil, Scanguage II with blendmount, WeatherTech floorliners, Toyota seat covers, Installed OEM intermittent wipers, TacomaWorld sticker, Defrost without AC mod, Hidden Hitch
    I feel your pain. I get mad enough when I find tern shit on Slow Dance.

To protect your boat and your marriage at the same time I'd use a live trap baited with a can of the cheapest tuna you can find. Cats can't resist that stuff. Then you can bring "ol' cushion killer" to your choice of the SPCA, a local shelter, animal control or if you don't care about getting the trap back just drop off the whole thing behind a Chinese restaurant you don't eat at.

11. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:10 PM
    chris4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    Haveing read the thread about the man flinging the cat, Im starting to not want to kill the fucker now.

12. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:12 PM
    chris4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    Im getting soft. I think catching it and turning it in to a.....gulp........shelter..........is the best thing. :anonymous:

13. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:13 PM
    TicTacOma

TicTacOma UnderWater Monopoly Champion

Member:
    First Name:
    Anastatia Beaverhausen
    Columbia,SC
    Vehicle:
    I'm Thinking...Oh Yeah...An FJ
    It's all in my head at the moment...
    Wow.....talk about a speedbump in a great thread. If he is gone adios, if not I'll hold the door for him. I have a feeling he'll be back.

Probably had a pitbull eat HIS boat seat. Like it was said, have the info in hand before spouting off about subjects you saw on the news, a subject they found to fill a void on a slow news day.

Hell, My mix would kick my ass if I tried to climb in to get my keys. She would kiss you to death any other time of the day.

14. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:17 PM
    chris4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    We had 2 dogs growing up that would attack and try and kill other dogs or people. 1 was an Akita, the other was a "Mutt". Both were rescued from abusive homes, but the damage was done, and they were VERY aggressive. Its all in how you raise them. :)

15. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:22 PM
    Packman73

Packman73 ^^^^ 3%er ^^^^

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Vehicle:
    2007 TRD Off Road
    So true. If you have a dog, you need to socialize it with people and animals, if you don't...well I'm sure the troll can find some examples.

16. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:24 PM
    brianr

brianr go shit in your hat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...

usually the weak and feeble deserve to be 'attacked'. they are too ignorant to make themselves anything but weak and feeble.

its called survival of the fittest...its applies to the class system (animals, people, etc.) too.

I almost got attacked by (cant remeber what kind of HUGE dog) on my big wheel when I was three. I remember my father telling me that later that week, the owner shot that same dog because he had attacked their own child.

I like all animals equally; There good cats, and shitty cats. There are good dogs, and shitty dogs.

That cat needs to be punished though.

I'd piss into a gallon bucket for a week and let it sit on you back porch, catch the cat and pour the piss on it. It might learn its lesson.

17. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:28 PM
    chris4x4

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    LOL, Thanks Brian!!! Im feeling better about wanting to get that cat again! :D

18. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:28 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    Ever think of getting an Airsoft Gun to hit the bastard with? Looks like real steel, hits not as hard as a paint ball, lets the little bastard know who's boss. Pretty accurate too. Feels like a beesting. Non lethal unless you hit it in the eye or close range to the head.

19. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:31 PM
    brianr

brianr go shit in your hat

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4
    BUILT, not bought...

seriously, I wouldnt want to hurt it, but it needs to know what it did was wrong.

...just like when I was young, if I f'ed up. I got the shit smacked out of me. After the first time, I didnt misbehave much.

20. Dec 19, 2008 at 3:42 PM
    HighPlains

HighPlains Well-Known Member

Member:
    I feel your pain. I too detest the very existence of cats. The females are not too bad, they do not seem to piss on things. However, they draw tomcats and they do piss. My solution was to get hold of a live trap and catch them that way. Then out to the farm for rehabilitation. Whatever you do, don't let them go in the country. Feral cats decimate quail and pheasant populations here, I don't know what you have there of course. Plus, they may just come back if you release them. I had one that escaped narrowly, and returned about a 10 days later. How he made it through 15 miles of coyote country I don't know, but I caught him again. No mistaking the bastard, he had unique markings and a messed up tail.

Products Discussed in

To Top