1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

GB: custom OE-style bed rail light mounts

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by RaymanTRD, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 20, 2014 at 7:39 AM
    RaymanTRD

RaymanTRD [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ray
    MI
    Vehicle:
    2013 TRD Sport 6-spd
    TRD cat back TRD quick shifter TRD skid plate bed extender
    OEM style light mounts for bed rail system. From this thread. It's made for my 2013 but the rail system I believe fits the previous gen as well.

I've been getting moderate interests on these mounts in waves, but it's a bit tough to just make them one at a time, so I'm going to try and get enough orders for me to start another batch as my previous inventory is now completely gone.

I need to receive a minimum order of 5 sets (10 total) in order for me to be able to fabricate a batch. Please add your name to this running list and include how many you are committed to purchase. Once the number is fulfilled, I will request payment. After that, please allow minimum 1 week turnaround before receiving the parts.

All mounts come with stainless steel hardware and shipped insured & tracked via USPS. $25 shipped for ONE, $45 shipped for a PAIR. If you wish to make payment immediately, you can paypal it to rayman812@gmail.com. Please include mailing address with your payment. If total amount is not fulfilled, I will (a) provide FULL REFUND or (b) likely still wind up making them anyways and ship them to you.

Any additional technical information you want to know on the mounts can be found in that aforementioned thread. Any other questions you may have please PM or email me. Thanks for your interest.

Name/email/# of mounts
    1) CaptJustin/2 mounts
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

ps. I looked around for any GB rules and couldn't find any, so this somehow violates any forum rules, moderator(s) please contact me directly and I apologize in advance.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  2. Mar 20, 2014 at 8:21 AM
    CaptJustin

CaptJustin Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Ft Lauderdale
    Vehicle:
    4X4 TACO
    Original Owner: :3" Pro-comp level: :HID: :AllPro Pack Rack: :OKLED CREE Lights:
    Above^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top