1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

GB Feeler - Pro Grille insert for 12-15

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Cativelense, May 13, 2016.

1. May 13, 2016 at 8:17 AM
    Cativelense

Cativelense [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB Black 4x4 TRD Sport
    -TRD oil cap -TRD radiator cap -TRD shift knob -2015 Entune system with Nav, -OEM roof rack -Front windows tinted to match back (20%) -BPK Skid Plate -Non clock hazard switch assembly -WeatherTech floor mats -AFE Stage II Pro Dry Intake -AVS Vent Shades -AMP Research bed extender -Horn relocation mod -Bob's Mirror -Redline hood struts -UltraGauge MX 1.3 -Debadged -Reverse LEDs & shifter bezel LED -Black steering wheel controls, black shifter bezel, black AC vent panel -Black gauge cluster rings + black tweeter rings -Morimoto XB LED fog lights -Anzo tail lights -Hilux 4x4 lighted switch -Bed mat -Hondo Garage radio knobs -OKLED 20" light bar mounted on BAMF behind the grill mount -CH4X4 LED light bar switch w/add-a-fuse -nd4spdbh fog light anytime mod (HUGE thanks to @tgriff) -Debadged bed -Secondary air pump filter -Retros (Morimoto Mini H1's and Morimoto Panamera shrouds with dual intensity LED DRL's & 5000k bulbs) -Tailgate Anti-Theft Device by @scleaf -OEM TRD Sport 17" wheels painted black w/Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires (Winter wheels) -Pro Comp Extreme 17" wheels w/Firestone Destination LE2 tires (Spring/Summer/Fall wheels) -Anzo blacked out third break light -HomerTaco Tacoma Ghost Raptor Insert -Rear diff breather mod (HUGE thanks to @jc11taco89) -Fumoto Valve -LEER 100R -Salex center console and glove box organizers -Power Pop N Lock -Mobtown Tailgate Skin -TRD Pro suspension with HS Progressive AAL (overload leaf in) -ECGS replacement bearing -Dust caps on rear drums to match front -Me-So Customs "The Gasshole" -ACEkraut license plate bracket -mesojdm's 2nd Gen Ultimate LED Dome and Map lights -Seat spacers from olecoot -Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation Bracket
    UPDATE FOR EVERYONE THAT WAS ON THE LIST AND INTERESTED. GOING TO UPDATE THE ORIGINAL POST AS WELL.

CAMELBACK CANNOT DO $350.00 SHIPPED TO MATCH RICK'S DEAL. SAID THE PROFIT WOULD BE USED UP IN SHIPPING.

OBVIOUSLY BEING ON THE LIST DIDN'T COMMIT YOU TO ANYTHING, IT WAS JUST A FEELER TO GAGE INTEREST IN HOPES OF GETTING A GOOD DEAL, SO IF YOU'RE STILL INTERESTED IN PURCHASING IT YOU CAN USE RICK'S HOOK UP AS THAT "DEAL" IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. NO MIN ORDER QUANTITY ON THAT. INFO AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR THAT:

LINK: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-2015-T...fa9bf71:g:yjQAAOSwgQ9VlWn4&vxp=mtr&rmvSB=true

INSTRUCTIONS: Put 350.00 in the Best Offer section and where it says message to seller put TACOMAWORLD to get the special price (big shoutout to @Unchained 5150 for this hook up!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

pro_front_angle_zpskmw1oe9k_7869324b6a0701d0dd9e4aca93d0e78064566951.jpg

ricochet_2_zpsxlgfewsw_7ac9be1abd50a68010d7981af74cc6adfcdfc9bc.jpg

IMG_1241_e83c3fbc62a80f23e58562d29743486bdb49eb05.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Someone on there suggested trying to do a GB for these through a vendor on here, so I posted on the Camelback thread the question of if they would do it. Response was that they would have to get back to me on it, but would need some numbers first.

So... putting the feeler out for it. Hoping to get some interest and some numbers to get back to them with, and going to leave the thread open for a week or two tops in hopes that it gets as much exposure as possible.

If you're interested just reply and I'll add you to the list and updated this original post.

Pricing for one from Camelback is as follows, since I inquired about one for myself prior to asking about a GB:
    PTR54-35150 -$406.80

Also, Unchained has someone that can do $360.00 shipped without a Group Buy and we don't need to order a minimum. So if you're interested in that you're more than welcome to jump on that. If you do just let me know so I can remove you from my list. Or we can wait until I submit a number to Camelback and see what they say.

So here's the list:

1) myself
    2) @Simple Man
    3) @mrSM1TTY
    4) @alvinfromhawaii
    5) @rcsteele
    6) @SoCal_Erik
    7) @Muffdiver
    8) @Ihatetacomas
    9) @Soonerfan88
    10) @Toyko Joe
    11) @beachingtaco
    12) @sull625
    13) @68vert
    14) @Vicorjr26
    15) @K_Matthews13
    16) @BadDNA
    17) @Longboard1110
    18) @ainokea
    19) @NorilskSever
    20) @oso
    21) @can0nfan2379
    22) @markc6606
    23) @justinalldredge19
    24) @the4cecop
    25) @Byb127
    26) @banditgt
    27) @ctsnow13
    28) @DC-USAF
    29) @REBinc
    30) @uurx
    31) @Thedrknows
    32) @APG
    33) @volfan51128
    34) @edwinlexus

Last edited: May 17, 2016
    This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
    mrSM1TTY and PvilleJohn like this.
  2. May 13, 2016 at 8:19 AM
    cfayne

cfayne Well-Known Member

Member:
    Santa Clarita
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma V6 six speed FUN
    Pro Comp wheels General Grabber AT tires
    Do you have a link to what one looks like?

3. May 13, 2016 at 8:21 AM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    -TRD oil cap -TRD radiator cap -TRD shift knob -2015 Entune system with Nav, -OEM roof rack -Front windows tinted to match back (20%) -BPK Skid Plate -Non clock hazard switch assembly -WeatherTech floor mats -AFE Stage II Pro Dry Intake -AVS Vent Shades -AMP Research bed extender -Horn relocation mod -Bob's Mirror -Redline hood struts -UltraGauge MX 1.3 -Debadged -Reverse LEDs & shifter bezel LED -Black steering wheel controls, black shifter bezel, black AC vent panel -Black gauge cluster rings + black tweeter rings -Morimoto XB LED fog lights -Anzo tail lights -Hilux 4x4 lighted switch -Bed mat -Hondo Garage radio knobs -OKLED 20" light bar mounted on BAMF behind the grill mount -CH4X4 LED light bar switch w/add-a-fuse -nd4spdbh fog light anytime mod (HUGE thanks to @tgriff) -Debadged bed -Secondary air pump filter -Retros (Morimoto Mini H1's and Morimoto Panamera shrouds with dual intensity LED DRL's & 5000k bulbs) -Tailgate Anti-Theft Device by @scleaf -OEM TRD Sport 17" wheels painted black w/Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V1 tires (Winter wheels) -Pro Comp Extreme 17" wheels w/Firestone Destination LE2 tires (Spring/Summer/Fall wheels) -Anzo blacked out third break light -HomerTaco Tacoma Ghost Raptor Insert -Rear diff breather mod (HUGE thanks to @jc11taco89) -Fumoto Valve -LEER 100R -Salex center console and glove box organizers -Power Pop N Lock -Mobtown Tailgate Skin -TRD Pro suspension with HS Progressive AAL (overload leaf in) -ECGS replacement bearing -Dust caps on rear drums to match front -Me-So Customs "The Gasshole" -ACEkraut license plate bracket -mesojdm's 2nd Gen Ultimate LED Dome and Map lights -Seat spacers from olecoot -Bullaculla Trailer Harness Relocation Bracket
    Sure do. Updated the OP with a pic then for ya.

4. May 13, 2016 at 8:23 AM
    Simple Man

Simple Man Well-Known Member

Member:
    Puget Sound
    Vehicle:
    2022 Tacoma TRD Off-Road Access Cab
    I'm in depending on price.

Cativelense[OP] likes this.
  5. May 13, 2016 at 8:24 AM
    cfayne

cfayne Well-Known Member

Member:
    Santa Clarita
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma V6 six speed FUN
    Pro Comp wheels General Grabber AT tires
    Thank you. That is a nice looking grill. Did a quick search (sorry I did not do that first) and that thing AINT CHEAP! I will keep my eyes on this thread though. Good luck. I hope the group buy happens for you.

6. May 13, 2016 at 8:24 AM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    It's just a feeler for now. Price will be TBD once I have some numbers for them, so I'll add you to the list now and then we'll see what happens.

Thanks for being interested!

7. May 13, 2016 at 8:24 AM
    mrSM1TTY

mrSM1TTY Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Off-Road
    Interested!

8. May 13, 2016 at 8:25 AM
    alvinfromhawaii

alvinfromhawaii Well-Known Member

Member:
    Northern California
    Vehicle:
    2015 MGM Tacoma DCSB V6 TRD Offroad
    Supercharged, Magnaflow, Volant,
    I'd be in depending on price.

9. May 13, 2016 at 8:25 AM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    Cool. I'll add you to the list. Thanks for being interested!

mrSM1TTY[QUOTED] likes this.
  10. May 13, 2016 at 8:31 AM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    Cool. I'll add you to the list. For now it's just a feeler so we'll see what they say as far as pricing and then we'll go from there. Thanks for being interested!

11. May 13, 2016 at 8:33 AM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    Adding some more info to the OP right now.

I got a price quote on one just for me, before asking about the GB, here's what I got then:

PTR54-35150 -$406.80

So we'll see what happens as far as pricing once I have some final numbers on how many people are interested.

12. May 13, 2016 at 8:33 AM
    rcsteele

rcsteele Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 Regular Cab 4x4
    Very interested. Thnx for getting this together

13. May 13, 2016 at 8:34 AM
    SoCal_Erik

SoCal_Erik Tiki Taka, Tika Taka

Member:
    Vehicle:
    ‘16 SR5 DCSB, ‘15 SR5 DCSB (sold), ‘16 4Runner SR5, ‘15 OR DCSB (sold), ‘05 SC (sold)
    Very interested as well, but I know they're pricey. Count me in, but it all depends on pricing.

14. May 13, 2016 at 8:34 AM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    Awesome! I'll add you to the list right now. Thanks for being interested!

15. May 13, 2016 at 8:36 AM
    SoCal_Erik

SoCal_Erik Tiki Taka, Tika Taka

Member:
    Vehicle:
    ‘16 SR5 DCSB, ‘15 SR5 DCSB (sold), ‘16 4Runner SR5, ‘15 OR DCSB (sold), ‘05 SC (sold)
    You can find them cheaper on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-2015-TO...ash=item51e4c254db:g:h9wAAOSwD0lUgGzK&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRD-PRO-TOY...ash=item3d1a3583f9:g:lk8AAOSwv0tVFZKO&vxp=mtr

16. May 13, 2016 at 8:36 AM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    Definitely pricey. Hopefully I get enough interest that the GB will make it worth it and they'll give us a good deal. I'll add you to the list right now and we'll see what happens. Thanks for being interested!

17. May 13, 2016 at 8:37 AM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
  18. May 13, 2016 at 8:37 AM
    mrSM1TTY

mrSM1TTY Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Off-Road
  19. May 13, 2016 at 8:38 AM
    Cativelense

Member:
    First Name:
    Nuno
    CT
    Vehicle:
    Honestly, that's the number I'm hoping for myself. Not even gonna lie. We'll see what happens.

20. May 13, 2016 at 8:40 AM
    Minny Taco

Minny Taco For the Horde!

Member:
    Minnesota
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Off Road DCSB
    - Dobinsons shocks and leaf pack - Level 8 MK6 wheels - 265/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs load C - SPC UCA - Moog LCA - TRD Pro headlights - Bullet Proof Fab skid plate w/ Line-X - 3M Matte Black roof vinyl - Astrostart remote - Debadged - Black shifter bezel - Front window tint 50% - Color matched grill surround - MESO LED red/white map lights - Osram Super Bright H4 bulbs - Headlight Services upgraded wiring harness - Auxito LED reverse lights - Zulu Nylon Gear MOLLE visor cover - Truxedo Lo Pro QT tonneau - Weathertech floor mats - Weathertech vent visors - Redline Tuning Elite hood struts - OEM bed mat - AJT Design custom shift knob - AJT Design custom climate knobs - Center console organizer - Salex glove box organizer - 1" driver seat spacers - AntennaX 14" antenna - AVS door sill protectors - Trimmed OEM mud flaps - Candyapple red tow hook - Painted pinch weld and radiator frame - Custom radio knobs from Hondo Garage - Xtunes black tail lights - Black LED third brake light - Ruff Tuff Kryptek Typhon seat covers - ACEkraut license plate relocation bracket - Cali Raised Side Shooter ditch lights w/ lo-pro mounts - Subaru tweeters + Rockford Fosgate speakers - Thinkware F800 Pro dash cam - Stickers n shit
    Great White Buffalo.

Ihatetacomas likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top