1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Generic Accessories Question.....

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Bu11etWhisperer, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Mar 20, 2010 at 4:51 PM
    Bu11etWhisperer

Bu11etWhisperer [OP] My Taco is Blue!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Douglasville, GA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prerunner, SR5, TRD Sport, Speedway Blue
    Hi Guy & Gals,
    I am looking at the Westin Nerf Bars (among other accessories) because I have found a good price on them however, I can't get anything to say that my 2010 DC is compatible with these parts. So my question is very generic. Do most parts like this install on all 2nd Gen Taco's. I can get it to match up if I type in 05'-09' but when I select 10 model's, all of the sudden nothing matches up. Is there something different between the different year models? Are they just not listing 2010 model's because they are too new? Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but I don't know and mama always said a stupid question is an unasked question. I can't even get my truck to pull up for windshield wipers at the auto parts store.

Thanks,
    Bu11et

Parts in question are centered around Nerf Bars, Bull Bars, Seat Covers, Floor Mats, etc. (these type of extra's)

2. Mar 20, 2010 at 5:17 PM
    Lunercrab

Lunercrab AKA "06tacosport"

Member:
    First Name:
    Beth
    Lehigh Valley area, PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 timberland mica dcab sport
    For me at least when I bought my nfab step bars I selected 09 even though I have a 2010 same with my rain guards. Most things r interchangable between the years. Alot of the stuff I had on my 06 I transfered over to my 2010 without a problem except my WO seat covers since I have side airbags now. I'm sure others will chime in if i'm wrong :)

To Top