1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

get a load of this

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by hillbillytaco, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 18, 2009 at 4:56 PM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    I'll bet she's wearing a thong under that suit. Don't pistol whip her.....show her she a woman, not a man. :D

2. Jun 18, 2009 at 5:55 PM
    gjbonner

gjbonner Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    Connor: Basically the rule of thumb here is...
    Rosengurtie: Wait, rule of thumb? In the early 1900s it was legal for men to beat their wives, as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb.
    Connor: Well, can't do much damage with that then, can we? Perhaps it should have been a rule of wrist?

She's the reason it shoulda been the rule of wrist!:smack:
    (Yes i referenced Boondock Saints for those unfamiliar)

3. Jun 18, 2009 at 6:10 PM
    KMN-BLU

KMN-BLU less work/more play

Member:
    Destin, Fl
    Vehicle:
    2018 Tacoma TRD PRO

Many simple truthful factual statements have led to political upheaval on this site. My comment reference whether facetious or not was motivated by prior discussions about political comments getting deleted due to people taking sides about specific "presidente" preferences.

Freedom of speech is only free when it doesnt hurt others feelings. Rather than have word bantering in threads a truce was put in place to avoid future provocations.

I doubt anyone can question my commitment to democracy and the support of a free market system. I served my country proudly in a capacity that kept me on the front lines that many in the military dont get to experience.

Im ready to take to the streets right here right now with pitchforks and torches just like IRAN to get my country back to a free market system.

This woman must have a useless bitch syndrome and she needs someone to make her feel she has more importance than washing the stains out of her husbands shorts.

That General should have pulled a scene right out of A FEW GOOD MEN, he should have adjusted his coat and made her call him General as he earned his title.

Im cautious about any political comments I make on site now. I sure dont want to hurt anyones feelings until its time to take it to the streets.

No offense intended, none taken.

4. Jun 18, 2009 at 6:12 PM
    fletch aka

fletch aka www.BeLikeBrit.org

Member:
    First Name:
    Gary
    Left Coast
    Vehicle:
    09 Magnetic Gray TRD OffRoad
    TRD cat back exhaust, TRD Cold Air Intake, differential breather mod' Hellwig rear sway bar, 16x8 TRD Ivan Stewart's, Michelin LTX A/T2, DTRL Stealth Mode Mod, custom "Texas Edition" shift knob, Sock's "Classic" bedside decals, MetalMiller custom grill emblem, 20% front tinted windows, tinted taillights, Viper alarm, ScanGauge II, Flyzeye Designs V2W Tacoma Interior LED lighting, de-mud flapped, de-badged, extra D-rings under bed bolts, WeatherTech ED floor mats, G4 Elite Fold a Cover ,Toyota bed mat, tailgate theft deterrent device and absolutely no plasti-dip!
    The "C" word works right about now.

5. Jun 18, 2009 at 6:33 PM
    Pster

Pster Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2006 Tacoma 4x4
    Bak Flip bed cover, shorty antenna, Peripheral iPod interface, Garmin 750 mount, add'l bed tie down rings, Westin nerf bars, hitch safe, tailgate lock, Ideal 1 3/4" turn-key clamp to secure tailgate from removal, Spare tire security cable, spare tire stainless air hose extender, Fumoto oil drain valve, Amp Research Bed X-Tender w/Schlage Cable Lock, bed mat, Redline hood struts
    If FACTS, not political opinions, hurt people's feelings, then I must sadly say we are all DOOMED!!!!!!!! We are becoming a society where stating facts is hurtful?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh MY God in HEAVEN.

6. Jun 18, 2009 at 6:51 PM
    gjbonner

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Rhino Lined exterior,Fab Tech 6", 1.25" SpiderTrax spacers, Wheels painted Rustoleum Hammered Black, All Pro front plate bumper, Warn 9.5 ti winch, BHLM, Cig lighter constant on, Door beep toggle switch, Locker mod, Lock/unlock beeper Mod, Rear tailights smoked, 750w inverter with the outlets and on/off switch wired to rear of the console, Blacked out badges, blacked out rear bumper.
    hurt feelings has nothing to do with freedom of speech. Hurt feelings are a byproduct of freedom of speech. This hurt feelings issue is what is killing our country from the inside out. everyone gets a ribbon because we dont want to hurt anyones feelings that didnt place. we dont give F's anymore because that makes kids feel bad etc... we are growing a youth that is going to be culture shocked when they find out not every body wins in the real world. not everyone gets a job just because they showed up to the interview. people like liberals, the ACLU, and democrats(not all though) are not helping us at all. Republicans too for that matter because they cant get their act together either. If someone is ranting and becoming an annoyance to all then i'm sure they can be silenced and dealt with on this forum. Otherwise we can all reach in the closet and grab that big cloak of thick skin and PUT IT ON!

7. Jun 18, 2009 at 6:58 PM
    Riceman

Riceman Well-Known Member

Member:
    Ellijay, GA
    Vehicle:
    04 Ford Ranger FX4
    What a bitch! Somebody should punch her in the face. Very forcefully.

8. Jun 18, 2009 at 7:27 PM
    gjbonner

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Northern Idaho
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Off Road TRD
    Interesting how fast that worked :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top