1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Get a Set and COWBOY UP!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by NoMallCrawlTaco, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Jan 5, 2011 at 3:46 PM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails
    Have the military cut your external hemrhoids off without pain killer....I've had a vasectomy (wsn't to bad after I fainted and then woke up) and would rather suck dick on a dead dog than go thru the hemrhoidectomy again....

2. Jan 5, 2011 at 3:48 PM
    southpier

southpier Well-Known Member

Member:

if i could only be you ..... sigh .......

3. Jan 5, 2011 at 3:50 PM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    XM, Panasonic Stereo, Headlights,Electric Ant,Toyota Deluxe Wheels, Rhino Lining, Cargo Rails

Dammmm man! You sure your okay?:sorry: How could you afford once let alone twice!!?

4. Jan 5, 2011 at 3:52 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    was changing a strut at work and the fucker blew up. Coil hit me in the head(luckily i had safety glasses on)..Didnt know how bad it was untill blood started to run. I calmly walked to the sink to wash up and see how bad it was. At that point, I could see my skull. I called my parents,gf and buddy of mine and let them know what had happened, and I'll be going to the ER. Coworker called ambulance for me even thou I didnt want it. Never passed out or felt queezy, i actually wanted to put some duct tape on it and keep working. I walked into the er and got stitched up with 40-50 stitches.

5. Jan 5, 2011 at 3:54 PM
    rme

rme Well-Known Member

Member:
    Savannah
    Vehicle:
    Green TACOMA
    They don't call you Frankenstein around the shop do they...I mean with all those stitches? Were they able to keep your scarring to a minimum?

6. Jan 5, 2011 at 4:19 PM
    rhodehard09

rhodehard09 sometimes nonsense is the only sense someone has

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    tampa, fl
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Off Road 4x4 doublecab
    3" lift, allpro u-bolt flip kit,285/75/16 km2s, hella hid lights, hid conversions for headlights and foglights, led everything, debadged, 9145 reverse light bulbs, black tail lights, black headlight mod,trail-gear rock sliders, dynomax ultra flo muffler,satoshi with custom woven stainless grill,hella 100watt floods in grill, pioneer 4100 in dash dvd player, pioneer 800watt 4 channel amp, pioneer 4way 6x9s, pioneer 4 way 6.5s, 2 rockford p3 10's,rockford power 500.1 mono amp w/bass knob, 7 pin relocated, highlift and mount in bed, diff breather mod, led bed lights, secondary air filter removed,t-rex eyelids, mefab bumper bar, muddy under carriage
    ok, here's mine:

it was the day before archery season opened. i was at green swamp wildlife area in florida. walked around 2 1/2 miles out to where i was going to place my stand. (since there are only 4 roads that go throught the place(50,000 acres) you have to walk a ways to get away from all the idiots). anyway i had my treestand zip-tied to my game cart for the walk out. when i got within around 100yds of my spot i dropped the cart and proceded to cut the zip-ties, when i got to the last one i reached down and grabbed the stand so it wouldnt fall once it was free. the knife snapped through the last zip-tie and continued straight into and through my wrist(long ways). i will never forget the sound of the blood as it squirted from my artery.(gives me goose bumps even thinking about it). i knew right away what i had done. and instinct basically took over from that point. i started walking out immediately, as i wrapped the gash with my shirt. about halfway back to the road the shirt soaked through and was pouring blood, so at that point i made the conscious decision to apply a tournique, i took my belt off and wrapped it around my bicep. this slowed the blood loss. continued to walk. when i got to the road, i was almost completely covered with blood(from holding my arm above my head). i walked down the road a little bit, when a pickup started coming up behind me. when they saw me they drove past, then stopped and backed up and told me to get in the back, i will never forget that mexican lady and her husbands faces(i dont know who they are, but i wish i did). they drove me out to main road where an ambulance was waiting to take me to the hospital(they called 911 on the way out).
    4 hours of micro-surgery later. they had re-attached 2 tendons and my artery (which i cut completely through, longways)

this is not a story about how tough i am. it is mearly a story to show what the human body is capable of overcoming.
    they only thing that kept me walking, as i was bleeding to death, was not wanting to leave my kids without a father.

someone was on my side that day..........

7. Jan 5, 2011 at 4:32 PM
    Max-4_Yota

Max-4_Yota The Welfare Cadilac

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    3rd gen Tacoma
    Chicken lights, chrome and smoke tunes.
    ^^ Dang.

I got the poo on me once. :anonymous: