1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Getting the spring TSB done!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by kirkofwimbo, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Aug 23, 2010 at 12:02 PM
    kirkofwimbo

kirkofwimbo [OP] Say no to Bro

Member:
    First Name:
    Clayton
    Austin, TX
    Vehicle:
    '07 DCSB SR5 4x4
    It's got LSD man.....
    Just thought I'd let you guys know that Toyata of San Marcos here in Texas has finally agreed to do the service. Took a little convincing on my part to finally have the issue pushed up to the Service Rep at the dealer, and a few day wait to hear back from him but its its a done deal now.

I do have one question; im thinking about having them remove my 1-1/2" blocks from the back in the process...do you think that it would cancel out? or am i still going to lose some hight? I've got a 1 inch rake back to front as it is and i would like for it to sit level or with a slight rake. Thoughts?

2. Aug 23, 2010 at 12:07 PM
    scottri

scottri Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Tigard Oregon
    Vehicle:
    '10 Sport DC TRD Sport PreRunner
    Cover King Seat Covers, WeatherTech Liners, PopNLock, storage bin locks, N-Fab Step bars, and G4 Elite Tonneau cover.
    You will have about a 1" rake after the TSB Springs are put in. I think the block would just make it a 2" rake. I love my new springs, I loaded the truck up and went camping for the first time with the new springs and it really made a difference.

To Top