1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

GG-Lighting Headlight and Fog HIDS

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by TRDsportacoma, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Jul 7, 2012 at 9:48 AM
    TRDsportacoma

TRDsportacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Low Country, SC
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma Sport
    3in Pro Comp Lift
    This Monday July 2nd i got on TW and asked about HIDs. Hii told me about the company he works for and really helped me out. I ordered the HID kits for my headlights and fogs that day. I feel that the pricing on them was pretty cheap compared to other kits that ive looked at. and even with the 4th of July i received my kits on the thursday after the 4th. i was pretty impressed with the service, price and fast shipping.

Thursday when i got home from work i had both kits installed in about an hour and a half and they look sweet. really the only thing i had trouble with was figuring out where to put the ballasts. But other then that it was an easy kit just plug and play. I had to ground 2 wires and connect the power to the battery but for someone whos not great with wiring it didnt take as long as i thought it would. Ill post pics of how they turned out when i get a chance. But for those of you looking to do this to your Taco. i definately recommend working with GG-Lighting.

GG-lighting.net

2. Oct 30, 2012 at 10:39 AM
    09DBLCAB09

09DBLCAB09 Well-Known Member

Member:

Products Discussed in

To Top