1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ghosts?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by windsor, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Sep 17, 2018 at 8:34 PM
    NM Lance

NM Lance Well-Known Member

Member:
    I actually believe this because I have experienced it. There is a scientific explanation to it though... decaying organic materials, especially in older buildings, cause hallucinagenic (spelling?) symptoms etc... I was closing a store when I was younger and someone distinctly tapped on my shoulder to get my attention, there was no one else to be found, and I didn't even know who to accuse because everyone else had gone home. I don't know about ghosts, but I know what happened to me and the eerie feeling I got from it.

Crow_of_judgement likes this.
  2. Sep 17, 2018 at 8:48 PM
    windsor

windsor [OP] Just a guy

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Homeless in Oregon
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Super Duty aka Tundra
    Canopy, fitted seat covers, OBA with self leveling air bags, 100w solar, dual Rhino Rack Pioneer platforms, side & rear LED work/FU lights, CB, cell booster. 7x16 cargo conversion, 3" lift, 7'x6.5' fold down aluminum rear deck.
    There have been people who tried to get in the house, even had one guy standing on the deck looking into the kitchen in the middle of the night. I was pissed when the light turned on and cleared all the rooms with my 357 expecting to find someone hiding in a corner. But when I was done and found all the doors locked up and window screens in place, the wtf factor hit. I see stuff quite often, but that is usually attributed to optic nerve and bumps on the head. Im sure scientists would say the light would have turned on due thermal variation or some ****. But I stick to the easier to explain theory of a ghost that wants to play hide and seek.

Crow_of_judgement likes this.
  3. Sep 17, 2018 at 9:05 PM
    T Fades

T Fades Well-Known Member

Member:
    Simi Valley, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 PreRunner V6 2wd DCLB
    Satoshi, debadged, rear view mirror bracket, tail gate hose clamps, trimmed mud flaps.
    Damn I missed the sesh and corn

4. Sep 17, 2018 at 9:23 PM
    Darth_Yota

Darth_Yota I intend to live forever, or die trying.

Member:
    First Name:
    Cam-moron
    Somewhere USA
    Vehicle:
    Dented, broken-down ‘08 hoopty
    Ain’t good’nuff for insta
    Didn’t happen to me, but an ex girlfriend. At the time we were staying at my parents living in the basement (insert millennial joke) which has a small bathroom with no door, just a curtain. She was alone in the house, using the bathroom, and saw the shadows from someone’s feet shuffle and pause in front of the curtain, then shuffle into the laundry room adjacent where she heard the footsteps stop. She figured it was my mom, dad, me or one of my sisters grabbing a load. That is until she finished her business a moment later, and walked out to find no one was in the basement, let alone the house. Scared her shitless :rofl: it’s a good thing she had just went!

In the summer the doors to the lower patio and backyard are left open, and we did get visits from a neighbor’s elderly dog from time to time. She sorta shuffled around... my guess is the dog wandered in and wandered back out while she was flushing, so she never actually heard the pup leave. Or there’s a ghost haunting my parents house too lazy to walk.

scottalot and windsor[OP] like this.
  5. Oct 23, 2018 at 7:04 PM
    Guerrilla

Guerrilla L(.)(.)K@G(.)(.)Dz

Member:
    First Name:
    D. Cooley
    Coast to Coast
    Vehicle:
    El' Black 13 DCSB 4x4
    Stuff
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2018