1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Girl Problems . Any thoughts??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by monte1985, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Feb 11, 2011 at 4:59 AM
    FoxySandChick

FoxySandChick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 DC 4x4 Base model V6 Impulse Red Pearl
    De-badged, limo tint, black wet okole's, weathertechs, extra d-rings, TSB bilsteins
  2. Feb 11, 2011 at 5:04 AM
    AeroCooper

AeroCooper Half the strength of ten (microscopic men)

Member:
    NH
    Vehicle:
    2018 Barcelona Access Cab Off Road
    Remote start, tailgate inserts, nifty key fob case, Husky X-Act floor liners, AVS vent shades, bed mat, MX4 Tonneau cover, Tyger step rails
    To be honest, yes. Sucks, but that's what it is, so just mentally tell her to fuck off and get on with your life. I say 'mentally' because to actually tell he that (unless she's a total bitch, in which case go ahead and say what you want to her) is just going to make her feel good about dumping your ass in the first place. Just man up and move on with your life. It's not much, but it's the best you can do to stick it back to her at this point.

To summarize, just say fuck it and move on, if she doesn't care then she's not worth your worrying about it, and worrying about it will only push her farther away and make you look like a pussy.

Oh, and:
    Don't = Do Not
    Doesn't = Does Not

Look into it.

3. Feb 11, 2011 at 5:11 AM
    Graham

Graham Pay it Forward

Member:
    Western New York
    Vehicle:
    2005 4x4 TRD Black V6 6 speed manual

Love hurts at any age especially if you are the one who is more in love in the relationship.

OP, Read carefully what FSC writes in her post. Let her go and if she returns then decided what YOU want to do. Good Luck.

4. Feb 11, 2011 at 5:12 AM
    Namyo

Namyo -

Member:
  5. Feb 11, 2011 at 5:34 AM
    cleanTRDmachine

cleanTRDmachine watch the meat

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    tint gray camo seat covers debadged color matched grille surround off of 06 TRD sport grillecraft black mesh grille Hella 500's demudflapped Toyota rear leaf TSB (first edition) 265/75/16 BFG AT TA KO's Flowmaster Super 40 #952445 Maglite Mod AntennaX 13in antenna Painted Lower Valance Vision X H4 Xenon headlights Halo Solaris H10 foglights Velocity Offroad 2.5 leveling kit (removed) Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers Rocky Mounts Clutch SD bike mount 4ft combo lock cable for bed extender Stage I interior LED's Toytec 1.5" AALs Extang Trifold Signature Series Bed Cover Reese front mounted tow hook Icon Stage 1 Suspension
    Sick truck bro!

6. Feb 11, 2011 at 5:35 AM
    ink junky

ink junky I love tacos too!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    TACO LOVER
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 trd off road DC,
    Aero turbine 2525, Snorkel, AFE pro dry drop in filter, BFG 33s, spydertraxwheel spacers :/. Debadged, rebadged black, TW sticker :D, bed lights, rod holders, OEM roof rack, Complete OME lift, bed lined fenders. Armor Tech Off road wrap around HC rear bumper w/ tire carrier swing out. Relentless front aluminum bumper. Le Devil Horns (_)
  7. Feb 11, 2011 at 5:37 AM
    cleanTRDmachine

cleanTRDmachine watch the meat

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Q-Town, PA
    Vehicle:
    06 DC TRD
    tint gray camo seat covers debadged color matched grille surround off of 06 TRD sport grillecraft black mesh grille Hella 500's demudflapped Toyota rear leaf TSB (first edition) 265/75/16 BFG AT TA KO's Flowmaster Super 40 #952445 Maglite Mod AntennaX 13in antenna Painted Lower Valance Vision X H4 Xenon headlights Halo Solaris H10 foglights Velocity Offroad 2.5 leveling kit (removed) Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers Rocky Mounts Clutch SD bike mount 4ft combo lock cable for bed extender Stage I interior LED's Toytec 1.5" AALs Extang Trifold Signature Series Bed Cover Reese front mounted tow hook Icon Stage 1 Suspension
  8. Feb 11, 2011 at 5:38 AM
    crf69

crf69 scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD OR BSP cab'n 1/2
    ummm yeah
  9. Feb 11, 2011 at 5:41 AM
    ink junky

ink junky I love tacos too!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    TACO LOVER
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 trd off road DC,
    Aero turbine 2525, Snorkel, AFE pro dry drop in filter, BFG 33s, spydertraxwheel spacers :/. Debadged, rebadged black, TW sticker :D, bed lights, rod holders, OEM roof rack, Complete OME lift, bed lined fenders. Armor Tech Off road wrap around HC rear bumper w/ tire carrier swing out. Relentless front aluminum bumper. Le Devil Horns (_)

I got my first tat when I was 16, NOT in "MEHEEKO", nor was I a stupid little gang banger :)

10. Feb 11, 2011 at 5:49 AM
    PB65stang

PB65stang Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    Kansas City
    Vehicle:
    2016 F150 Lariat 4x4
    5100s (2.5" front), OEM Raptor wheels, 315/70/17 BFGs, Undercover, tint, Weathertechs.
    I didn't read the rest of this thread, but this is all that needs to be said. Sack up, dude.

11. Feb 11, 2011 at 6:03 AM
    Mister Sir

Mister Sir Member

Member:
    Texas, Its bigger than France
    Vehicle:
    93 Toyota, 2002 Tacoma Prerunner DCB
    Painted the rims black, rear AAL, 1" front lift spacer. Bitchin ride bro
    She used you to get over whatever her husband did. Move on, don't call, don't text, delete her from your life, find another woman, there out there. Your 36, man up and move on.

12. Feb 11, 2011 at 6:34 AM
    Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey There's an evil monkey in my truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 4x4 DC SR5 TRD Off-road
    Weathertech front & rear mats, rear suspension TSB, Toytec AAL for TSB, Hi-Lift Jack, Bilstein 5100 & Toytec Adjustable coilovers, Built Right UCAs, KMC XD 795 Hoss Wheels, Definity Dakota MTs 285/75R16, Leer XR, Thule Tracker II & Thule MOAB basket
    She did tell you it was done.
    "She tells me her feelings are not growing stronger for me . "

13. Feb 11, 2011 at 7:04 AM
    Goober

Goober Earthlings are fun to watch!

Member:
    Utah - Why just have only one?
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRD Off-Planet AccessCab
    When girls do this, string you along; we'll just be friends crap, know that you're being played. She's using you to feed her neurosis. Likely she'll bring some other dude into the picture to make you jealous. It feeds her need to to wanted. She probably doesn't realize that she's even doing this. I had psycho girl friend who did this. Just leave, don't look back!

14. Feb 11, 2011 at 7:04 AM
    RLDTACO

RLDTACO Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Houston Tx.
    Vehicle:
    2010 DCLB PreRunner SR5
    Debadged,Tailgate theft mod,Extra D-rings,OEM bed mat,TRD exhaust, 5100 Billys@ 4 corners set@ 0 with Eibach springs, rear TSB springs.N-Fab tube Steps. TRD FJ SE wheels and Michelin LTX A/T 2's
    Cut your losses and move on!
    Lifes too short!
    Go find another women!
    Man up!

All of the above.

15. Feb 11, 2011 at 7:36 AM
    Victoria2657

Victoria2657 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Valentina
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Sport PreRunner, Speedway Blue
    I think it's nice that you are definitely into her. HOWEVER, the girl has some issues. I wouldn't beat yourself over it. She is going to toy with you. Someone on here said that women are crazy...we are. There are some of us out there that are just plain fucked up (not me though :rolleyes:).
    She is playing games. Get the fuck out of there, keep running, and do NOT look back! Leave her to soul search or whatever the fuck she needs to do...but leave her to do it alone. She will end up stringing along some other sad fuck...as long as it's not you bro. Thank your lucky stars that you are done with her because it's only been 6 months and she is pulling this shit. She needs to feel like she is in control of the relationship and make you jump through hoops. Dump her.

I don't mean to be harsh...but I know women! :eek:

16. Feb 11, 2011 at 7:39 AM
    rcbs204

rcbs204 Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    And now you why she is divorced. Move on!

17. Feb 11, 2011 at 7:40 AM
    jgwheeler17

jgwheeler17 I'm a zit. Get it?

Member:
    NC
    Vehicle:
    07 Double Cab TRD Off-Road 4x4
    neglect, mostly.
    this will help

[​IMG]

18. Feb 11, 2011 at 8:07 AM
    TacoTabe

TacoTabe Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Northeast PA
    Vehicle:
    '93 pickup
    Hate to piss in your wheaties, but the posters here are right- soak up the wisdom on these pages, and move on with your life.

I have been in the same position as you, my sad, pathetic friend. I can guarantee 2 things without ever meeting you or her:

1. She has already decided that it is completely over, no matter what she says. And in her defense, it sounds like she was honest with you about it but you acted like a bitch, so she backtracked with the whole 'I just need space' routine. But since you went that route, she will now string you along for her emotional/psychological benefit, without concern for your feelings.

2. There is another dude. No question about it. You will soon find this out- and initially he will only be a 'friend', or they 'went out but she isnt sleeping with him'. He is doin her like a death row inmate on his final congical visit.

She doesn't want you to know how involved she is with the other guy/guys because then you might leave her.

Solution? Cut her out of your life completely. If she asks why you're having a change of heart, tell her (as advised by a previous poster) that if she isn't into it 100%, then your not in it at all.

Go to the titty bar with your buddies. They will buy you many a drink, and at least one lap dance. You will have a whole new outlook- i promise.

19. Feb 11, 2011 at 8:37 AM
    909tacoma

909tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    07' Prerunner SR5 TRD
    Cut your losses and get the hell out.

Classic case of pursuing other people without cutting you out. She's test driving other cars before she trades you in(get it?)

Even if there is nobody else at the moment she will be single if someone does AND YOU CANT SAY SH*T.

Don't be another sucker. She knows you will stick around like a lost puppy waiting for her while she does what she pleases.

Cut her out of your life NOW!! Don't play the we will always be friends bullsh*t. When her new man or your new woman comes along(and they will) They're not gonna put up with that 'their just friends crap..

But hey, if you like being used then stay and let me know how if works out, so I can say I TOLD YOU SO!!!

20. Feb 11, 2011 at 8:44 AM
    808matt

808matt Well-Known Member

Member:
    hawaii
    Vehicle:
    19 Ranger

Products Discussed in

To Top