1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

GIRLS RUIN GUYS LIVES!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by onesixseven, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:09 PM
    onesixseven

onesixseven [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Santa Clarita California
    Vehicle:
    02 Prerunner SR5
    3.5" Kind Coilovers Total Chaos UCA's 31" BFG A/T's 8000k hi/lo HID kit Flowmaster Super 44 5% tint all around exterior LED's Deck Plate Mod bedlined flares debadged Full Fosgate/JL Audio Stereo
    alright so i met this girl a short while ago on an offroading adventure (she came with a buddy of mine) and i immediately had to have her. she rides dirtbikes, loves offroading, basically is as awesome as a guy, but is a really cute girl. so i manage to get her number and of course called her the next day. since then we have hung out almost daily. doing whatever, constantly tlking/texting. i eventually told her that i REALLY liked her and wanted to know how she felt about me, this was last night. she told me not to even think for one second that she isnt crazy about me. so then today while we were hanging out, she randomly says she wants to go home. so she leaves in a hurry and hardly says bye. shortly after she sends me a text saying she just want to be friends! when i asked what happened between last night and now, she just said that things change, but that she still want to be friends and hang out. my stomach dropped. i thought i was going to cry or something, felt like a total bitch. and i cant stop thinking about it. THEN, i just jumped on facebook and saw that she was tagged at hooters with another guy eating dinner or something right now. ill be honest guys, i thought this girl was the one. i dont know what to do. PLEASE PROVIDE INPUT. do i just say f**k her and not talk to her anymore? or do i just be friends with her and probably never get the thought of her being mine out of my head? or do i try to get her back?

2. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:11 PM
    jandrews

jandrews Hootin' and Hollerin'

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat
    This is not facebook.

Edit: Or your Livejournal.

3. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:12 PM
    Dr. Pepper

Dr. Pepper Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Tampa, Florida
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5
    x2.

4. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:13 PM
    btuner

btuner <<<<>>>>

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Hendersonville NC
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5
    Stage III TRD Badge
    Friendzoned!

5. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:13 PM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    So how did she ruin your life?

Get off TW, find your testicles, move on

6. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:13 PM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    ah man..

well first of all, PITB.

second... personally i would bring it up to her and ask if thats why?
    but it will only hurt you to stay friends with her.

7. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:13 PM
    krap22

krap22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Sounds like she's hot and she knows it. It will be a trend and it will keep happening. If you can't handle being around her knowing she's fucking other guys, then tell her to piss off.

8. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:15 PM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.
    Gotta roll with the punches. She says she wants to be friends then I would have found it more acceptable to find out from her that she had dinner plans with another guy as opposed to a public forum such as Facebook.

I think it would be completely acceptable for you to start being a dick to her from this point on, besides things change, you simply changed from a nice guy to a dick.

9. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:15 PM
    jandrews

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    A-TRUCK, Fat Kid in the Bed, Custom Pinstriping, Ported and Polished Muffler Bearing, Hi-Performance Bed Mat
    Repped.

They need to make these threads a bannable offense.

10. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:15 PM
    babyboi2284

babyboi2284 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    Lockport, Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    09 Barcelona Red X-Runner
    LS 6k projectors w/ white halos, 6k fogs, T-Rex Angry Lids, NST SSK, Coupe Shift Knob, BHLM, LFM, DLM, FLM, JL 500/1 amp, JL 10"w6v2, subX wanna be made by me, Magnaflow muffler, 5% tint, k&n drop in filter, Craven Speed Stubby, map light mod
    Been there...kinda lol. Just blow it off dude there are other girls. My wife wasn't into car clubs and shows etc but got into it after we got together. I'm not being an ass at all when I say this but dont let it get to you. If she sees that you wanna still hang around and hopefully want more then she may use that to her advantage so she can run back to you every time something doesn't go her way. Just my 2 cents bro. GL

11. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:16 PM
    onesixseven

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Santa Clarita California
    Vehicle:
    02 Prerunner SR5
    3.5" Kind Coilovers Total Chaos UCA's 31" BFG A/T's 8000k hi/lo HID kit Flowmaster Super 44 5% tint all around exterior LED's Deck Plate Mod bedlined flares debadged Full Fosgate/JL Audio Stereo
    alright. to the first few, thanks for the help, thought this was in the offtopicdiscussion section and shit like this gets brought up all the time. and i have testicles thanks. i guess i wouldnt say she ruined my life, but it is fucking with my head. and itll be WAY hard ot just move on, but it might be for the best

12. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:16 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    pics of said girl?

13. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:16 PM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
    just fuck her sister, it always helps. dont ask me how i know.

14. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:17 PM
    jandrews

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '09 FourDubDee TRD OR
    You're crying to the internet because some chick you knew for a couple weeks had dinner at Hooters with another dude.

No you don't.

Best advice thus far.

15. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:17 PM
    steve o 77

steve o 77 braaap

Member:
    First Name:
    Steven
    In a corn field, OH
    Vehicle:
    1990 Chevy Siveraydo
    245k+ miles, rust, working AC, bald eagles
    :rofl:

16. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:17 PM
    JimBeam

JimBeam BECAUSE INTERNETS!! Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    JB
    Vehicle:
    2015 Tundra
    You're going to have a hard time in a few years when you break up with someone youve dated for more than a few weeks

Learn to deal with this...it's just life

You're 19 years old and you're essentially letting a sketchy ass bitch control your life

Fuck that

17. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:18 PM
    Fatback17

Fatback17 Masshole

Member:
    First Name:
    Billy
    South of Boston, Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    2020 TRD Pro MGM
    Really :crazy:

Dear Abby is on the 3rd floor :facepalm:

18. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:18 PM
    onesixseven

Member:
    First Name:
    Tyler
    Santa Clarita California
    Vehicle:
    02 Prerunner SR5
    dang dude, um, fuck off? if it bugs u so bad then idfk, go stare at another web page?

19. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:18 PM
    JoeTacoma02

JoeTacoma02 Well-Known Member

Member:

BAAHAHAHA!

x2

20. Nov 22, 2011 at 8:20 PM
    luk8272

luk8272 Poodoo

Member:
    First Name:
    Lucas
    Southern Louisiana
    Vehicle:
    07 Silver4dr. 4x4, V6 Shortbed
    5% Tint, Bug flector, vent Visors, Removed secondary air filter, Rear Spring TSB w/ Wheeler's Add A Leaf HD Pack, Icon 2.0 rear shocks, Toytec 3" lift up front with Total Chaos UCA's, Debadged, Billet Grille,TRD Offroad rims/17x9 Pro comp 6001 rims, Duratracs 265/75/16 or 285/70/17, Fog light anytime mod, Tailgate hose clamp mod, Pro-dry AFE filter. Extended Differential Breather, ABS on/off, 6000k LEDs from CSJumper, heads/fogs, ScanguageII, Devil horns, Devil horns on third brake light, Mounted 60" Highlift, Mounted Tool Box, Wet Okole Front/Rear Seat Covers, TW sticker, Midland Handheld CB,Painted engine cover, Revenge Fab Sliders, ARE Topper, Weather tech Floorliners, Camper shell, ultimate headlight upgrade. URD -3° exhaust cam gears, .5" XTP Intake spacer. Custom dents.

Wow! This is the time to read the post and choose to go else where, contrary to popular belief if you don't like what you are reading it is possible to hit the back button and browse else where without adding to your post count with comments such as those.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top