1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Glassworks Unlimited?

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by xtyharvey, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Feb 23, 2012 at 10:49 AM
    Gregero

Gregero TRD: Trail Ready Development

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Carson City, NV
    Vehicle:
    Blue '06 Prerunner TRD Sport
    Debadged Tailgate, TOYOTA logo on Tailgate, Uniden Radio w/ 4' Ant., Removed Sway-Bar, Rear Icon Extended Travel Shocks, 8" King Offroad Shocks, Debadged Doors, 1.25" Rear AllPro Wheel Spacers, 315/70R17 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, AllPro Skid Plate, New Car Smell Air Freshener, OMD Ford&Chevy Leaf Pack with Original Main leaf, Engage LT UCAs and LCAs, Engage HD Tie Rod Ends, Kar-Tek Limit Straps, Camber Eliminator Kit, Removed Rear Flares, Blue LED Dome and Map lights, LED License plate lights, Black TRD Sport Rims, 20W PA Speaker, 2 Meter Radio, Demello-like Bed Bar, Harbor Freight Dust Lights, Blacked-out Hood Scoop, Custom Pre-Runner Bumper, JBA Long Tube Headers, MBRP Catback Exhaust, AFE Stage2 CAI, URD MAF Sensor Calibrator
    I was thinking about going with McNeil or Hanneman to hopefully avoid these woes. I'm only worried about getting into deeper woes lol.

2. Apr 11, 2012 at 8:57 AM
    silver taco

silver taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    07 4X access cab
    Icon 2.5 ext travel, Camburg 1.25" uca's, All-pro leafs, Icon 2.5" rear shocks, LR jounce front and back, breather mod, KR Fab rear bumper, Kenwood 2m radio, All-Pro sliders, Front bumper by Surfinferno (Dylan), Glassworks fenders, 4:56 gears, gusseted spindles and coil buckets
    My experience was not bad at all. I called and asked for an eta on front fenders. He said 5 days. I told him I could pick up on a Saturday, which was 11 days from when I placed my order. I did have trouble getting hold of of him as I just wanted to follow up and confirm, as I was nervous because of all the bad reviews. He called me two days before the scheduled pickup to confirm. I went to pick up and that's when my card was charged.

3. Feb 19, 2013 at 12:14 PM
    Fiberwerx

Fiberwerx Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Fiberwerx
    San Diego
    If anyone has any issues with Fiberwerx, call and ask for Travis. It's my job to make sure that everyone is happy with our customer service and product. We just moved into a much larger facility and we're shooting to have all of our Tacoma products in stock, all the time.

For shipping, we built a custom crate for every shipment. They are constructed with 2x3 studs and the fiberglass in shrunk wrapped and padded with foam. We've had some trials and tribulations with shipping, and we're continuing to refine the process. Just an FYI, we've been building a lot of monster truck bodies lately and crates have been going out as large as 500 pounds with zero issues.

Products Discussed in

To Top