1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Glock help please

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by Chachie, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Jan 24, 2012 at 10:02 PM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans DISPLACED VIKING LIVING IN WYOMING

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    FULL AEV PROSPECTOR KIT++
    exactly the gun will be as new and function properly. to me at least i actually like the trigger on my glocks its always the same pull i train on it and i fully know what to expect.. is it a wilson combat 1911 no but i find it to be more than acceptable.

i was never big on modifying firearms especially ones i would be depending on in a critical time such as home defense or personal protection. so me i would take it to glock and have it fixed properly this is just my opinion on the matter.

also if he wants a trigger there are some really nice ones that can be had for not much money. i'm unfamiliar with the modification he tried out here but, it sounds like he was just trying to improve the trigger a bit before things went south on him.

2. Feb 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM
    goufcustom

goufcustom 7.62x63mm

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    MD
    Vehicle:
    2021 4x4 TRD Sport DCLB

Except for the cheap ass plastic bumper on Corvette's. But the polymer used in the so called plastic guns like Glocks, FNP, M&P, Xds and so forth are not plastics at all, they are complex polymers that are cutting edge in strength, durability and weight savings. Still, not to say there is anything wrong with a nice 1911 in all of its old world steel, sometimes it takes a 1911 to get the job done.

And FNH pistols rock, I have an FNP-45 and want to get a FNX-9 and the new FNS-9.

Products Discussed in

To Top