1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

gnarliest place you've ever ridden on a dirtbike

Discussion in 'Motorcycles' started by YotaKid62, May 21, 2012.

1. May 21, 2012 at 9:19 PM
    YotaKid62

YotaKid62 [OP] Dirty mall crawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Forrest
    North Dakota
    Vehicle:
    00 Tacoma TRD Sr5 5 speed
    Grey Wire Locker Mod, 3" coil spacers & custom leaf packs, 2" BL, Skyjacker rear nitro shocks, Monroe front gas shocks; 15" eclipse sub & 1400 watt visonik amp with Kenwood stereo, Billet Petals, Black Aries series Grille guard, ebay baja lights (unsure of brand)
    I got the opportunity to go ride in the badlands by medora last weekend, and I came to the conclusion that was the best riding I've ever done. The badlands are pretty much the best Terrain in the Dakota's, but its usually seriously restricted, so I was really pumped to be able to go out there with some guys and hit some trails and climb some crazy hills. Just thought I'd see where everyone else has been! Don't forget pictures are cool too!

2. May 21, 2012 at 9:24 PM
    YFZ450MOE

YFZ450MOE When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch

Member:
    First Name:
    Moe
    Auburn, WA / Roseburg, OR
    Vehicle:
    09 white DCSB TRD (it's getting there)
    Icon Extended Travel 2.5" Coil Overs All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit Bilstien Rear Shocks Fabtech Add-a-Leaf Icon Upper Control Arms All-Pro Rear Bumper w/ Wrap Arounds & Hitch with custom LED plate light BHLM and Morimoto III D2S retrofit Satoshi Grill 2 Hella Black Magics behind Grill Bestop Supertop BAMF sliders
    I just cruised through south Dakota today and seen some cool places to ride. Craziest place for me was Drummond island in northern Michigan on a bike! Lots of rocks and poorly marked trails on a non populated island with to many intersections made for a fun and interesting day. Craziest ever (back in my quad days) was Christmas valley in eastern Oregon. Dude launched of a razorback on a LT250 from about 100 feet and died at the bottom.

3. May 21, 2012 at 9:26 PM
    Spoonman

Spoonman Granite Guru

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Calgary
    Vehicle:
    2006 Campster Mobile
    My truck is MAGIC
    Lots of great places around here. From dust/sand to mountains/rocks and smooth fast dirt.

Had one of the best times ever this weekend.

To Top