1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Go Rhino Hitch Step

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by ProtoJ, May 15, 2009.

1. May 15, 2009 at 2:06 PM
    ProtoJ

ProtoJ [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Sport Double Cab, Superwhite
    Removed 2nd air fliter, AFE Pro Dry filter, Scangauge II, shorty antenna, ARE CX Topper, URD Short Throw w/ TRD Shift Knob, Toyota Chrome Exhaust tip, FJ TRD Center Caps, Westin Prerunner bar w/ Hella 500 Lights, Hardwired Garmin
    So a couple weeks ago I backed into a car. Normally I like to avoid tight parking spaces/lots but I had no choice at the time. I ended up putting a half dollar sized dent in my bumper, so I decided to get some protection for the future. I ordered this Go Rhino Hitch Step from Amazon for $80 with free shipping. I think it retails for $130. It has three holes so that you can have it closer or further from your bumper. Right now mine is set closer to the bumper so that I can fit in my garage. I hope I don't hit anyone again, but if I do, at least I will have some bumper protection!

IMG_2272.jpg
    IMG_2273.jpg

2. May 15, 2009 at 2:29 PM
    petersharp

petersharp Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
    Louisville, CO
    Vehicle:
    Ex DC LB Sport owner.
    Good for when you're backing up to a flat wall so you can nudge it without damage. I like having a tow hitch in for the same reason (though get fed up whacking my knee on it).

To Top