1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

*gone* Amazon 'warehouse deal - Westin 20-2675 GenX Black Oval Tube Nerf Step - $118

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by Rt1Box92A, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Nov 16, 2013 at 5:40 PM
    Rt1Box92A

Rt1Box92A [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Escondido, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner TRD Offroad
    *gone*

Saw this on Amazon Warehouse Deals - Westin 20-2675 GenX Black Powder Coat Oval Tube Nerf Step $118 (fits A-Cabs)

Amazon 'warehouse deals' are usually damaged package, or returned item, etc. Condition is listed for each individual item. Inventory is based on what they have, and it changes often. Price will drop on a regular basis (about every 5 days), until the item is sold.

The pictures don't always reflect what's being sold. (click on the link 'See more Product details' to find the product #')

Open the link below: There will be a link listed as '1 used from $xxxx'... click that link to order.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AGJI6RE/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00AGJI6RE/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

Confirm product # here - Westin - http://westinautomotive.com/westin/productsearch.jsp?category=NERF_STEP_BARS_AND_RUNNING_BOARDS

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  2. Nov 17, 2013 at 4:49 AM
    Skunkman

Skunkman Well-Known Member

Member:
    Syracuse - Tug Hill
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma Access Cab ,
    If anyone can use these, I have bought this type of item from this seller before, and they were brand new, even though listed as used like new. They had all the mounting hardware, and were delivered in perfect shape. That is a heck of a deal if it's what you are looking for, even free shipping.

3. Nov 17, 2013 at 8:13 AM
    dilligaff82

dilligaff82 Well-Known Member

Member:
    New Hampshire
    Vehicle:
    2014 TRD Off Road DCSB
    I was going to buy them but the part number doesn't match my double cab :mad:

4. Nov 18, 2013 at 10:57 PM
    sect0r

sect0r Well-Known Member

Member:
    Oregon
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD Sport
    King Mid Travel, BAMF w/ 12" King's, ect
    I bought the last set they had, it should arrive tomorrow. I hope they're good quality!

Products Discussed in

To Top