1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

good buy?

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by FamouzStarz, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Oct 13, 2010 at 12:31 PM
    FamouzStarz

FamouzStarz [OP] NMSAF!

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma Baja / Supercharged
    Super Charged, Icon Stage 5, Rigid Grill / Light Bar, Fuel 20" Wheels / Blade Tires, Shell Color Matched, Roof Rack, KatSkinz Interior, and other stuff
    so im considering this http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/2003087797.html
    im a second gen owner and fig you old timers lol jk 1st gen people could chime in, the lady said its 4cy im guessing 2.7liter.

more then likely will need:
    clutch
    belts
    waterpump

as i doubt she has changed these.

what do you all think?:confused: oh yea it has new tires lol

2. Oct 13, 2010 at 1:05 PM
    scocar

scocar Scouting the perimeter for weakness

Member:
    First Name:
    Dick
    In close proximity to an undisclosed location
    Vehicle:
    2015 DCLB 4x4 SR5
    Back to square one after the 2001. So...
    The suspension looks shot, especially the rear end. You'd likely want to dump about $1k into front and rear springs and shocks.

Is it Manual? Auto? SR5? Power everything? AC and cruise indicates a decent trim package.

FWIW, AAA gave me a hair under $5K when they totalled my 93 ("Pickup," not Tacoma) 4WD Xcab 4-banger (22RE) with 200k miles last year...that was fair market value out here in California for a super duper clean stock truck. In NM, I think prices are generally lower, but also the trucks are not rusted out, so that is good...

It is also hard to tell without better pix of the interior and exterior condition.

Where is steve-o? He needs to chime in on this for the NM market....

3. Oct 13, 2010 at 1:40 PM
    FamouzStarz

FamouzStarz [OP] NMSAF!

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma Baja / Supercharged
    Super Charged, Icon Stage 5, Rigid Grill / Light Bar, Fuel 20" Wheels / Blade Tires, Shell Color Matched, Roof Rack, KatSkinz Interior, and other stuff
    5psd, sr5 im guessing

i think i will check it out this evening and take some better pics, maybe i should start a checklist?

To Top