1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Good cheap seat cover review

Discussion in '3rd Gen. Tacomas (2016-2023)' started by Freegolf, Feb 26, 2017.

1. Feb 26, 2017 at 4:03 PM
    Freegolf

Freegolf [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Denver
    Vehicle:
    2016 offroad, manual tran
    Hey guys and gals I'm posting a review for some cheap (front 2) seat covers I purchased off eBay. It took a couple back and fourths but I got them for $40 shipped using the "make offer" feature. These were shipped from China so it did take about 2 months to finally get to my door. It was an impulse buy and I needed some covers as my seats were starting to look worn/frayed due to Velcro on my work gear and my pets. Looks weren't a big priority but I thought these covers might look better than any other for the price so I took a gamble. Design might not be for everybody but I ended up liking them and the fit is actually pretty decent. The canvas seems to be durable as they have been on my truck for over 2 months and seem legit. They do have a series of elastic bands that you apply hooks to and latch underneath the seats on things pretty easily if you use your imagination. These keep them more secured even though the fit is decent without. I did have to get help from my girlfriend's tiny hands to get to some spots but it is doable! Be careful installing as the stretchy polyester did tear about an inch as I was working the backrest portion of the cover onto the seat. This is proof an airbag would rip right through the polyester in case people are curious about airbag safety with these covers. They also have the airbag tag on the side for assurance. Hope this helps with a cheaper alternative for some seats covers. I'll leave you with the pics let me know if you have questions about them20170226_152224.jpg 20170226_152153.jpg 20170226_152140.jpg 20170226_152319.jpg

http://ebay.com/itm/232129658751?_mwBanner=1

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Feb 26, 2017 at 4:28 PM
    zephyr

zephyr Tahoe Taco

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRD DCLB
    Nice. Let us k ow how well they hold up after some abuse.

Freegolf[OP] likes this.
  3. Feb 26, 2017 at 5:01 PM
    Skidog1

Skidog1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Chicagoland
    Vehicle:
    2016 Black TRD 4x4 Sport DCLB
    That dog is adorable.

Freegolf[OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top