1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Good Deal on Nfab steps for Access Cab

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Outlaw, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Mar 25, 2010 at 7:48 AM
    Outlaw

Outlaw [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD SPORT Acc.Cab Mag Grey 4x4 Auto
    Weathertech floor liners, stone and bug deflector, Putco Element In Channel Window Visors, Viper remote starter, Harley lighted hitch cover, Herculeze front mudflap, Metal Miller Harley Grill Emblem, SockMonkey design Bedside Decals and 3rd Brake light TRD decal, K&N Air Filter, Goodyear Duratrac 265/70/17 C load, Valor Exhaust tip, De-badged tailgate, Advantage Tonneau Cover, Tacoma bedmat, Bicycle Mount Rail mounts, Custom Ipod holder. Stock Suspension :( (winter wheels: 2014 16" stock steel wheels plastidipped black with general arctics 265/75/16)
    Hey all,

I called NFab and got my wheel to wheel step bars for $263 plus shipping.
    The website no longer says the Textured black are $100 off, but they gave me the sale price. I think this is only for the acc cab ones.
    The strange thing is when they showed up, I got the RBP ones.
    I didnt really want them, cause it has the plaque "RBP" on them but I guess I will deal with that. I just can believe the RBP ones usually sell for $559! Almost a $300 difference.

http://www.rollingbigpower.com/images/store-price-top.gif

2. Mar 25, 2010 at 8:43 AM
    Outlaw

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    Weathertech floor liners, stone and bug deflector, Putco Element In Channel Window Visors, Viper remote starter, Harley lighted hitch cover, Herculeze front mudflap, Metal Miller Harley Grill Emblem, SockMonkey design Bedside Decals and 3rd Brake light TRD decal, K&N Air Filter, Goodyear Duratrac 265/70/17 C load, Valor Exhaust tip, De-badged tailgate, Advantage Tonneau Cover, Tacoma bedmat, Bicycle Mount Rail mounts, Custom Ipod holder. Stock Suspension :( (winter wheels: 2014 16" stock steel wheels plastidipped black with general arctics 265/75/16)
    Yep. Thats them. thanks guys.
    I dont know if thats the exposed steel, or if it is a thin sheet of aluminum behind the RBP tag. i probably can drill out the rivets and then just touch up the holes or something...but I dont know if I wanna try that just yet. i think i will just roll with them until I just cant take looking at that shit anymore.
    Maybe i will make my own tag and re- rivet it! a TRD tag would be more appropriate looking.

3. Mar 25, 2010 at 9:52 AM
    Outlaw

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    I wonder if Metal Miller could cut a TRD logo out that fit that size?
    It would have to be aluminum in order to drill a rivet through it, right?
    Hey Metal Miller! Got a project for ya!

4. Mar 25, 2010 at 10:09 AM
    bakerla

bakerla Man, Myth, Legend

Member:
    First Name:
    Lyndall
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    '10 4wd OR
    CBI Moab front and CBI Trailrider rear, Budbuilt skids, Shrockworks sliders, OME Dakars w/ OME Nitros, OME 886x w/ OME Nitros, Light Racing UCAs, stainless steel brakelines F/R, Cobra 75 w/ Firestik antenna, 255/85/16 Cooper ST Maxx on 1st gen alloys, Weathertech liners, Engo 9000S winch, stickars and other shit.
    you could use some epoxy instead of rivets

To Top