1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

good dealer in colorado

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by platinumb, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Aug 24, 2011 at 8:03 AM
    platinumb

platinumb [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    denver
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD OR DC Supercharged
    supercharger, focal/jl audio sound system, trd cat back
    Just thought id post my good experience at stapp interstate Toyota in Colorado. this is the 5th vehicle I have purchased from them recently. the process is alwayseasy and 0 pressure. The price is always fair. My favorite thing is you work with one person start to finish. No finance guy, you don't have 10 managers coming out to sell you add on stuff. Yes they do have add ons and they will ask you. But only once. My salesman is Clint Stapp. I would recomend him and this local family owned and operated dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used toyota. There website is www.interstatetoyota.com

2. Aug 24, 2011 at 7:33 PM
    skiracer0112

skiracer0112 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Breckenridge, CO
    Vehicle:
    '11 Silver Double Cab 6-speed TRD OR
    I purchased my truck from Larry H Miller/Liberty in Colorado Springs and was generally satisfied with the experience. That said at the start it was obvious that none of the salesmen were knowledgeable about the vehicle, including one that told me that tacomas haven't been offered with a MT since the early 90's. But once I met James Wilson he definitely made it a great buying experience without any of the dealer BS.

From a service standpoint I have been very happy with Groove Toyota In Littleton they were able to accommodate a 5k service without an appointment in about an hour and a half and were also very friendly. This was the complete opposite experience that I had at Stevenson, when I went by there they told me it would be a three week wait just for the oil change under toyota care. They were also quite rude in the service department and acted as though it was beneath them for me to ask about an oil change. As a result I will gladly go back to Groove for future service even though they are further away.

3. Aug 24, 2011 at 10:58 PM
    platinumb

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    denver
    Vehicle:
    yeah i bough one car from stevinson toyota a few years ago, i wont be shopping there again, nothing major wrong just kinda this overall atitude of " we do enough business we dont care about yours" wich is actually strange as i have purchased 2 cars at stevinson lexus and they were great.

4. Aug 25, 2011 at 6:15 AM
    skiracer0112

skiracer0112 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Breckenridge, CO
    Vehicle:
    '11 Silver Double Cab 6-speed TRD OR
    Thats interesting to hear that it wasn't just a bad day. I had always had the impression that they were one of the top Toyota dealers in the state in terms of service. My family has had similar experiences to yours with lexus at the Stevenson RV division, before they closed, and were always very happy over several purchases of both new and used.

5. Aug 25, 2011 at 8:05 AM
    Okeetee

Okeetee I like the Anaheim Ducks

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Vehicle:
    '11 MGM TRD Sport DCSB 4x4
    OME 887 coil springs, Bilstein 5100s (front/rear), Light Racing UCAs, Wheeler's HD 1.5" AAL, 16x8 Konig Countersteer Offroads, Goodyear Duratracs (265/75/16)
    Sorry to bump a Colorado thread in the 2nd Gen. Forum, but I had a hassle-free and overall quality experience at GO Toyota Arapahoe. Maybe I lucked out and worked with an awesome Internet salesman and finance guy, respectively. I sent out a request for a quote to dealers in the Denver metro area and GO's internet sales guy (at least over the phone) seemed the most personable and easy going. Price was negotiated online and I simply walked in and signed the papers. No stress. No haggle. Not going to name names, but several dealerships got the axe from me simply from the initial phone call.

*Wasn't sure if I should mention their names in a public forum so I refrained. Send me a message if you'd like to know who I worked with. Definite A+ in my book.

6. Aug 25, 2011 at 11:36 AM
    platinumb

Member:
    First Name:
    Patrick
    denver
    Vehicle:
    yup oops, sorry i started this thread in the wrong place, thought i was puting in the colorado section. does anyone know how i can move it?

7. Aug 25, 2011 at 11:56 AM
    TacomaMtnMan

TacomaMtnMan those who seek fear shall be followed by fear

Member:
    First Name:
    Chuck
    Broomfield
    Vehicle:
    Fox Shox lifted DC 4x4
    3" lift using Fox Shocks Coilover, Total Chaos UCA's. Running: Duratrac 285/70/17 Rear suspension just a 1" block for now. Will have custom rear springs no block. Fox w/ Resi.

I purchased from them 2 years ago and honestly was very impressed with their sales service. Even their service dept is great. I went to Boulder Toyota and I feel like they don't give a crap about their service. It's nothing compared to the great service at Stevenson.

To Top