1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Good fishing spots in riverside county?

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by rzimm001, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Apr 17, 2012 at 9:33 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner SR5 Mid-travel
    King 2.5 coilovers w/ resi and adjustable compression. Factory spindles w/ ALLPRO gussets. Total Chaos tower gussets. Energy Poly cab mounts and steering rack mounts. Light Racing UCA's. Glassworks fenders. DMZ bed cage. King 2.5x14 smoothbody remote resi shocks in the rear. Icon progressive add a leaf 1.5" lift. Race radio (2meter). Removed swaybar. Removed front mud flaps. Removed secondary carbon air filter. Magnaflow exhaust. Phram fresh air cabin filter. Sirius satellite radio. HID headlights high/low beam and fog lights. Remote start system. K&N replacement filter, After market stereo with 10" subwoofer, Grillcraft grill, custom fabled roof rack with 7" HID's, TRD seat covers.
    It's my girls birthday soon and she wants to go lake fishing. I haven't fished locally in some time and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. I was thinking preferably a stocked lake so she'll be likely to do well. I know Corona lake off the 15 seems to always have a good turnout. What do you think? Thanks in advance!

2. Apr 17, 2012 at 9:50 PM
    BAMFTACO

BAMFTACO Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Member:
    First Name:
    JUAN
    Malibu, CA
    Vehicle:
    Taco
    Lift- stock suspension with light racing uppers,tc coil bucket gusset, timbern bumps ,defined extended shackles with shackle brace. Armor- custom tube bumper, kr fab rear bumper,trail gear wiy 78 in sliders Performance-intake manifold spacer, vibrant resonator Random stuff- kenwood head unit,b&m t shifter, hood bug deflector.
    Lake Paris Not from the area but I heard its pretty good

3. Apr 17, 2012 at 10:54 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    King 2.5 coilovers w/ resi and adjustable compression. Factory spindles w/ ALLPRO gussets. Total Chaos tower gussets. Energy Poly cab mounts and steering rack mounts. Light Racing UCA's. Glassworks fenders. DMZ bed cage. King 2.5x14 smoothbody remote resi shocks in the rear. Icon progressive add a leaf 1.5" lift. Race radio (2meter). Removed swaybar. Removed front mud flaps. Removed secondary carbon air filter. Magnaflow exhaust. Phram fresh air cabin filter. Sirius satellite radio. HID headlights high/low beam and fog lights. Remote start system. K&N replacement filter, After market stereo with 10" subwoofer, Grillcraft grill, custom fabled roof rack with 7" HID's, TRD seat covers.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about Perris. Santa ana and Corona lakes seem to be heavily stocked from what I can find on the web. Just curious if someone on TW has fished there.

4. Apr 17, 2012 at 11:12 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    Holy crap. I might have to check that out. Is there pretty good shore line access for those without a boat?

5. Apr 18, 2012 at 4:35 PM
    rzimm001

rzimm001 [OP] Tearmytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Wildomar
    Vehicle:
    Perfect. That might just be the ticket. I'll have to find that video :)

To Top