1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Good memories and new ones of the two wheel kind

Discussion in 'Florida' started by GuyHuey, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Jun 9, 2013 at 5:38 PM
    GuyHuey

GuyHuey [OP] Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.

Member:
    First Name:
    Guy
    Holiday, Florida
    Vehicle:
    89 4Runner, 2020 MGM TRDOR 4X4
    Ball joint spacers and lift blocks, am I doing it right?
    I still remember the day my Dad brought home my first dirt bike. It was a white Yamaha trail 80, it might as well been Carmichael's championship 450. Anyone I know that rides still remembers that day, even though I gave up street bikes over 10 years ago the love of motorcycle's is still in me and will always be.

This weekend after diligently watching Craigslist for a few months I finally found the deal I was looking for, a mint 07 CRF50, all stock and at the right price.

I feel very privileged to start the love of all things two wheeled with my boys!

Hold on to your Pringles! CJ rides...

Maybe I'll pick up something too, can't let the kids have all the fun!

[​IMG]

http://youtu.be/s9nQfniD3Bc

Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  2. Jun 9, 2013 at 5:55 PM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    Awesome, looks like he's a happy guy! I still remember my first bike. I was older when I got my first bike so it was an old Yamaha PW80 :)

3. Jun 9, 2013 at 7:36 PM
    k9cop

k9cop if your not the lead dog, the view never changes

Member:
    First Name:
    Farva
    Hogwarts
    Vehicle:
    10 tacoma dbl cab trd off road prerunner
    CST 3.5" spindles, King 2.5 rr ,All Pro Expo's, Ext. Billy 5100's rear, Ext rear All Pro brake lines, LR UCA's, debadged, Cobra 29,2ft firestick, satoshi by jim, ARB front bumper, Smittybuilt xrc8 winch, wethatecs, bhlm also by jimbob, belgium malinois and German Shepherd in bed
    dude i had a kx 80. i loved that thing. hit that dam powerban and hold the f on. i was in the hospital once a week..lol

4. Jun 9, 2013 at 7:49 PM
    Jester243

Jester243 all I wanted was a god dang picture of a hotdog...

Member:
    First Name:
    Dan
    Spokane, WA
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium 4Runner w/ KDSS
    some of this, a little of that
    I started my son with a Yamaha pw50, now he is about to turn 16 and wants to ride my 426. Good times with the kid man. Your son looks pretty happy there good work!

5. Jun 11, 2013 at 3:16 AM
    PMK

PMK Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    10 DCLB TRD Sport
    White, debadged, Mudflaps removed, ICON 2.5 in front, 2.0 in rear, all 4 corners have reservoirs, Spidertrax wheel spacers all around, BAMF bolt on sliders, Avid lightbar, oem transmission cooler converted to power steering cooler, aftermarket transmission cooler eliminating all oem transmission cooler stuff, remote mounted spin on transmission fluid filter TrueTrac rear differential, rear diff housing vented and filtered into left side bed box, URD MAF calibrator, Volant intake scoop into oem airbox, second filter removed, airbox internals smoothed, blended and polished throttle body, NST intake manifold spacer, Wet Okolee set covers, WeatherTech Digital Fit mats, inexpensive JVC single DIN, Scangage, AVS Stepshield door sill protectors, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, URD Y pipe with O2 sims.
    My grandaughter has had a PW50 since she was around 1 1/2. A couple of weeks ago, she just turned 3.

With a stock exhaust, she is fearful on account of the noise. Time will tell if she rides it, if not some lucky father / kid will have a nice PW50 with the moped rear gears, premix conversion, and small hand light pull brakes and throttle.

Riding and racing dirtbikes has been a great part of my life. Sometimes not understood by those that never got the chance or utilized the chance if offered.

Enjoy every minute...

PK

Products Discussed in

To Top