1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Good or Bad Idea on tire trade

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires' started by Taco's for All, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Aug 2, 2010 at 6:03 AM
    Taco's for All

Taco's for All [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vermont
    Vehicle:
    2013 Tacoma Double Cab SR5
    Nothing at the moment
    I finally put my eibach/bilstein lift in this past week. Truck looks and handles great, except for the stock 245/75/16 stock tires that I've got. I have a set of 265/75/16 snow tires sitting in the garage waiting for the winter to show up but I'm not willing to burn up the tread on them in the summer. I've been looking all over the place for a 4 matching tires to put on, but haven't found anything used as I can't afford new tires. I've got a trade available to get another set of snow tires in the size that I want for my stock tires, all I have to pay is to have them mounted and balanced.

Should I wait for something better or take the deal? I know we all like instant gratification.

2. Aug 3, 2010 at 5:10 PM
    sanga700

sanga700 Well-Known Member

Member:
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    09 Red Tacoma SR5 4x4 V6 6sp
    TRD intake Airbox,4 corners 5100 front set @ 2.5".Rear TSB,1.5" Toytec AAL,skid plate.running board, EGR in channel sun visors,Valetine one radar detector, 17x8.5 Black MB Wheels. 265/70/17 Handkook Dynapro ATM
    you can find a use tires at ur local discount tires shop . Do you plan to change the wheels or keep your stocker ? I say get the Handkook Dynapro ATM . They're not expensive like BFG,...or the other brand which most members got . They're very quiet, good for off road , mud, and snow . Check them out at Discount tires shop

To Top