1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Good Tundra forums

Discussion in 'Toyota Trucks & SUVs' started by DigB, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Feb 13, 2011 at 10:25 AM
    DigB

DigB [OP] Go Jets GO!!!!!!

Member:
    Winnipeg
    Vehicle:
    DCLB TRD Sport
    Air Freshener mod
    Hey, I'm just in the process of selling my 03 Tacoma to my brother and buying a 2006 Tundra Limited. I've been looking around and I can't seen to find a Tundra Forum thats on the same level at Tacomaworld. I'm on Tundrasolutions and it's ok and Tundratalk sucks because you have to sign up and pay a yearly fee.

SO, are there any Tundra forums that come close to the community that Tacomaworld has??

2. Feb 13, 2011 at 10:25 AM
    johnw

johnw Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    john
    orlando florida
    Vehicle:
    06 prerunner v-6 4.0L 4 door
    well you asked for specs..... 06 trd sport speedway blue V-6 4.0 camburg lift spindles extended travel icons total chaos lowers allpro 4" leaf pack 17" xd hoss rims 305/65/17 mickey thompson baja atz Allpro hybrid bumper with 3 kragen HID lights color matched headlights grill craft grill AFE stage 3 CAI wicked flow muffler under cover bed cap inside i have..... wet okole real tree camo seat cover blue oznium dome light stealth sub box with 2 10" kicker comp subs kicker 400 watt amp weathertech floor mats
    tundrageeks.com seems good they also have a tacoma section over there

3. Feb 13, 2011 at 10:26 AM
    steviestyles

steviestyles The "Search" tab is your friend!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    07 DC 4x4 TRD Off Road
    Bone Stock
  4. Feb 13, 2011 at 10:31 AM
    oofy15354

oofy15354 Proud Tundra *****

Member:
    First Name:
    Dave
    Massachusetts
    Herculiner, Access Tonneau, Uniden cb, firestik antennae, Bosch Wipers, JVC Ipod headunit, Boston Acoustic Speakers
    tundrasolutions is what i use. i stay mostly in the first gen sections (2000-2006 models) because i won a 2001 and theres some great info there. theres a sticky covering about any DIY project you might wanna do to it and everybody there is very knowledgeable. it doesnt have the same level of camaraderie as TW but its great for getting info. everyone is trying to schedule meets and there is the occasional group buy. theres a classified section for when you wanna start modding o the cheap.

you better have pics handy though when you introduce yourself. everyone loves seeing a nice clean tundra (or dirty for that matter)

http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/1gen-tundra/

To Top