1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

GoPro Deal

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by whippersnapper02, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Nov 8, 2011 at 11:54 AM
    whippersnapper02

whippersnapper02 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    10 MGM TRD OR 4wd Auto DCSB
    Banks Monster Exhaust, Pop n Lock tailgate lock, Hook-Ups tie down brackets, USA Spec Ipod adaptor, WO seat covers, color matched grill with Grillcraft insert, Tuffy locking bed box
    Anyone interested in a new GoPro HD Hero2? I went to Sema this past weekend and signed up for a discounted price. I have the ability to buy up to 4 cameras for the price of $200 each. Normal price is $300 so if you do the math.....carry the 2.....divide by......that's some money off.:D So $100 off the normal price. If you are interested PM me.

How this will work:

You will paypal me the $200 if you want the camera. This guarantees you a camera. When I get all the money I will place the order and the cameras will be shipped to me. I will then get shipping quotes for the buyers and the buyer will then have to paypal me the shipping cost. Why? Well I'm not going to burn $800 in cameras if no one wants them and I'm not going to get burned on shipping costs. I am not making any money on this deal I am simply sharing the discount with my fellow TW members. Don't trust me? Don't buy it. Ask anyone I have sold to and they will tell you I'm a trustworthy guy.

First come first serve. I have 0 spots available for the discount. Offer expires 11/18/11 because I want to place the order before the coupon expires.

http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero2-motorsports-edition/

Email:

[​IMG]

You are receiving this discount for US$100 off our best-selling HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition camera because you signed up for this offer at our booth! (limit four HD HERO2 cameras per customer)

You'll also get free UPS Ground shipping to addresses within the contiguous USA (only).

Visit GoPro's webstore (http://gopro.com) and follow these 3 Easy Steps to receive you discount:

• "ADD TO CART" up to four HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition cameras and unlimited accessories
    • When finished, click "PROCEED TO CHECKOUT" in your shopping cart. You'll be prompted to enter the email address/password that we've created for you (see details below) in the "Returning Customers" section
    • Continue through the checkout process; you will have the opportunity to enter your single-use Coupon Code () on either the Shipping Method page, or the final Order Review page
    Please be Patient: Your discount pricing will be reflected on the last page of the checkout process, just before you click the "SUBMIT ORDER" button.

Your GoPro SEMA 2011 personal credentials:

Webstore Address: http://gopro.com
    Your Email Address:
    Your Password:

Your GoPro SEMA 2011 Coupon Code:

It's that easy!

Terms & Conditions:

Promotion expires at 11:59 pm PT, Tuesday, 22-Nov-2011.

You must complete your purchase in GoPro's webstore using the exact email address to which this message has been sent ( ) in order to validate your authorization to take advantage of exclusive discounted pricing. Attempting to use a different email address will result in the cancellation of your order since your on-site attendance at the SEMA 2011 trade show would not be verifiable. GoPro promotional SEMA 2011 login credentials and coupon/promo code are non-transferrable. Webstore logins may not be shared with any other individual or organization. Products are intended for your personal use only and may not be resold. GoPro webstore discount is good for a single order only; after its first successful use, you will not be able to place additional orders at the discounted price level.

Customers with shipping addresses outside of the USA are fully responsible for any and all import duties, customs/brokerage fees, and taxes. Import duties, customs/brokerage fees, and taxes will NOT be included in your order total.

WARNING TO CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF THE USA: Import duties and taxes can be as high as 40% of your order total! Please check with your country's customs authority for any further information.

Limit four (4) HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition cameras per customer or organization. Promotional discount applies only to the HD HERO2: Motorsports Edition camera. No substitutions or exchanges allowed. All other GoPro products are available for purchase at standard, non-discounted, retail pricing. Promotion may not be combined with any other offer. Offer is void where prohibited.

Any violation of these terms & conditions--or any attempt to circumvent them--will result in cancelation of all orders: (1) associated with your personal webstore login; (2) associated with your email address; and/or (3) associated with the device from which you submitted your order.

2. Nov 8, 2011 at 12:18 PM
    whippersnapper02

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    Banks Monster Exhaust, Pop n Lock tailgate lock, Hook-Ups tie down brackets, USA Spec Ipod adaptor, WO seat covers, color matched grill with Grillcraft insert, Tuffy locking bed box
    Judy if you read this please check your PMs.

3. Nov 8, 2011 at 12:24 PM
    Gregero

Gregero TRD: Trail Ready Development

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    El Cajon, CA
    Vehicle:
    Blue '06 Prerunner TRD Sport
    LED Spyder Tail Lights, Debadged Tailgate, TOYOTA logo on Tailgate, Uniden Radio w/ 4' Ant., Removed Sway-Bar, Rear 5125s, 8" King Offroad Shocks, Debadged Doors, 1.25" Rear AllPro Wheel Spacers, 33x12.50R17 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, AllPro Skid Plate, New Car Smell Air Freshener, OMD Ford&Chevy Leaf Pack, Glassworks Front Fenders, Engage LT UCAs and LCAs, Engage HD Tie Rod Ends, Kar-Tek Limit Straps, Camber Eliminator Kit, Removed Rear Flares, Blue LED Dome and Map lights, LED License plate lights, Black TRD Sport Rims, MBRP Catback Exhaust, 20W PA Speaker, 2 Meter Radio, AFE Stage2 CAI, Demello-like Bed Bar, Harbor Freight Dust Lights, Blacked-out Hood Scoop, Custom Pre-Runner Bumper
    Dude! $200? I'm in! I get payed on the 11th. Can I send payment then or is that too late?

4. Nov 8, 2011 at 12:34 PM
    Simon's Mom

Simon's Mom Wag More Bark Less

Member:
    First Name:
    Judy or Jude :)
    SBurl Vermont
    Vehicle:
    13 TRD OR DC MGM
    Stock for now
    I did and sent money to the second addy no worries and appreciate the deal. Yeah my boss walked in that is what took so long work got in the way!

5. Nov 8, 2011 at 1:00 PM
    whippersnapper02

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    The list is full for now. Someone could back out at the last minute so I will update if it happens. If you missed it I will do it again next year.

6. Nov 15, 2011 at 11:42 AM
    Gregero

Gregero TRD: Trail Ready Development

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    El Cajon, CA
    Vehicle:
    Blue '06 Prerunner TRD Sport
    LED Spyder Tail Lights, Debadged Tailgate, TOYOTA logo on Tailgate, Uniden Radio w/ 4' Ant., Removed Sway-Bar, Rear 5125s, 8" King Offroad Shocks, Debadged Doors, 1.25" Rear AllPro Wheel Spacers, 33x12.50R17 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, AllPro Skid Plate, New Car Smell Air Freshener, OMD Ford&Chevy Leaf Pack, Glassworks Front Fenders, Engage LT UCAs and LCAs, Engage HD Tie Rod Ends, Kar-Tek Limit Straps, Camber Eliminator Kit, Removed Rear Flares, Blue LED Dome and Map lights, LED License plate lights, Black TRD Sport Rims, MBRP Catback Exhaust, 20W PA Speaker, 2 Meter Radio, AFE Stage2 CAI, Demello-like Bed Bar, Harbor Freight Dust Lights, Blacked-out Hood Scoop, Custom Pre-Runner Bumper
    They're out for delivery!! :yay::drool::goingcrazy:

7. Nov 15, 2011 at 11:38 PM
    whippersnapper02

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    Teaser pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

live via :dancingbacon:

8. Nov 15, 2011 at 11:45 PM
    Fink

Fink Motorboatin' SOB

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Orlando, FL
    Vehicle:
    2013 Regular Cab 4x4
    WeatherTechs, 265/75-16 DuraTracs, ATX Mojave Teflon Wheels, ARE V-Series Shell
    Jelly. :drool:

Fink[​IMG]

9. Nov 15, 2011 at 11:52 PM
    Taco505

Taco505 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    08 4cly
    Dule Magnaflow Exhaust dumped behind axle, K&N Air intake, Aftermarket radio with a kicker L5 sub & a shit amp, 18" rims with tires, RHLM, DT header, color matched bumper, oem foglights, 8k hids in headlights and in fogs
    damnit I'm always to late for everything!! ill take one if someone backs out at the last second haha

10. Nov 15, 2011 at 11:58 PM
    whippersnapper02

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    I will pass the deal along next year if you can wait.:D

11. Nov 16, 2011 at 12:00 AM
    amaes

amaes Cuz Stock Sucks

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Chandler, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2011 FJ Built
    ICON Stage 6, RCI Skids, Blacked out
    lol I did the same thing with my code for my friends since I don't have money to buy one

12. Nov 16, 2011 at 12:05 AM
    whippersnapper02

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    What's funny its that only one friend was really interested.

13. Nov 16, 2011 at 12:05 AM
    Taco505

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    08 4cly
    Dule Magnaflow Exhaust dumped behind axle, K&N Air intake, Aftermarket radio with a kicker L5 sub & a shit amp, 18" rims with tires, RHLM, DT header, color matched bumper, oem foglights, 8k hids in headlights and in fogs
    haha damn! well guess ill just have to wait for the gopro3

i have the first one but its not the 1080 and i want that one for the bacpac screen i hate not being able to watch the videos right after tad but annoying but i have dealt with it :)

14. Nov 16, 2011 at 12:09 AM
    whippersnapper02

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    I'm picking up the remote as soon as it comes out. It let's you play the videos on a smart phone and it gives camera control over the phone and with a waterproof remote.

15. Nov 16, 2011 at 12:13 AM
    Taco505

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    08 4cly
    whaaaa?? thats insanely cool....i think i just might get the new one and sell the old one haha I'm sure i can get $100 for it....damn decisions decisions

16. Nov 16, 2011 at 12:14 AM
    Manwithoutaplan

Manwithoutaplan the full Monty

Member:
    CA
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma Speedway Blue Trd 4x4
    -Nitro 4.56 gears - Arb Front and Rear lockers. -Rear Swing out bumper Curiosity of ( Dept .94) https://www.facebook.com/Dept94 -Tinted, -ProComp 6 inch lift with Icon Coil overs and Bilstein's 7100Resi -315/70/17 - 17x8 in Pro Comp Matte black rims 4.5 bs -East Coast Gear Supply Sliders -ALL Pro EXP LEaf pack -Camburg UCA's -CAB mount CHOP
    christian your so YAY!!!

17. Nov 16, 2011 at 12:15 AM
    whippersnapper02

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    If out works for you now then I say keep what you have. The remote works for the old units but you don't get phone control of streaming just the use of the waterproof remote.

18. Nov 16, 2011 at 12:18 AM
    OZ-T

OZ-T All of those moments....will be lost.....in time

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Wha ?

19. Nov 16, 2011 at 12:20 AM
    whippersnapper02

Member:
    First Name:
    Christian
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Vehicle:
    Damn swype!

20. Nov 16, 2011 at 12:21 AM
    OZ-T

OZ-T All of those moments....will be lost.....in time

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    I meant , I hadn't heard of the remote before and the streaming , sounds cool .

To Top