1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Got front skid plate for me?

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by Desert PineTaco, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Oct 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM
    Desert PineTaco

Desert PineTaco [OP] Yup

Member:
    dezert in the summa, mountainz in the winta
    Vehicle:
    smashed (totaled) and new used Tacoma brotha
    TOTALED :( (DPT1) OME Coilover HD, OME nitrocharger f/b, Dakar springs and AAL, ARB deluxe bull-bar, KMC XD enduro wheels, 255/85/16 KM2, battle wounds too severe to see another day, May your cab and frame continue on to the afterlife and your engine and all the other perfectly fine components be donated to other Taco's in need of a transplant to see another day of wheelin. WE will always miss you, R.I.P. DPT1 DPT2 TRD offroad/sport packages= locker, bilstein, hood scoop, AND black hub caps!!!, dual deep cycle batts, alarm, blue dash lights, and some other crazy electrical stuff going on with amp and subs, A/T FlipPac (for sale), custom grille, and black hub caps... and a hood scoop... and did I mention that I have black hub caps? and a missing front skidplate??
    Hey there,

you fellas with aftermarket skidplates, you still got your stock one laying around? Just picked me up a 2008 Taco, but missing the skid. Toyota Stealership wants $210 for front skid, BudBuilt whole package is $289.....??? HMMMMmmmm.... tough decision...

Anyway, the rest of my truck isnt ready to handle BudBuilt so anybody want to toss me the factory skid plate for less than Toyota??? I'm in SoCal right now, but always on the move around the southwest so lemme know if you got something sitting around the garage for me.

Cheers,:cheers:
    PineTaco in the Desert

2. Oct 4, 2012 at 10:36 AM
    Leoffensive

Leoffensive Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Leo
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2007 prerunner TRD sport
    Icon 2.5 coilovers with resi, Custom OMD rear leaf pack, Pelfreybilt IFS skid, Magnaflow muffler
    where in socal are you. i just took mine off.

3. Oct 10, 2012 at 1:56 PM
    Desert PineTaco

Desert PineTaco [OP] Yup

Member:
    dezert in the summa, mountainz in the winta
    Vehicle:
    smashed (totaled) and new used Tacoma brotha
    TOTALED :( (DPT1) OME Coilover HD, OME nitrocharger f/b, Dakar springs and AAL, ARB deluxe bull-bar, KMC XD enduro wheels, 255/85/16 KM2, battle wounds too severe to see another day, May your cab and frame continue on to the afterlife and your engine and all the other perfectly fine components be donated to other Taco's in need of a transplant to see another day of wheelin. WE will always miss you, R.I.P. DPT1 DPT2 TRD offroad/sport packages= locker, bilstein, hood scoop, AND black hub caps!!!, dual deep cycle batts, alarm, blue dash lights, and some other crazy electrical stuff going on with amp and subs, A/T FlipPac (for sale), custom grille, and black hub caps... and a hood scoop... and did I mention that I have black hub caps? and a missing front skidplate??
  4. Oct 16, 2012 at 1:19 PM
    Bremblefly

Bremblefly Member

Member:
    Southern California
    Vehicle:
    2012 PreRunner TRD Sport
    Hey, sorry to jump on this thread but I'm also looking for a spare front skid plate. I've got a 2012 taco pre-runner and am in orange county. Can anyone help me out?

5. Oct 16, 2012 at 3:14 PM
    Leoffensive

Leoffensive Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Leo
    San Diego, CA
    Vehicle:
    2007 prerunner TRD sport
    Icon 2.5 coilovers with resi, Custom OMD rear leaf pack, Pelfreybilt IFS skid, Magnaflow muffler
    Op I never received pm. I still have the skid

Products Discussed in

To Top