1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Got her all cleaned up! Pics

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by ILove2Drive, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Mar 8, 2010 at 6:36 PM
    tacomaforlife

tacomaforlife Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robbie
    AIKEN, SC
    Vehicle:
    Its a Toyota what more is there to say.....
    TRD S/C 3" sky jacker suspension lift,33" kumho road venture mt kl71's 16" 320c pacer wheels,billet grill,EBC slotted and dimpled rotors,super 44 muffler with gutted cat,smoked l.e.d. tail lights, deck plate mod with K&N filter,fog/blinker mod,cobra cb with 4' firestick antenna/100W PA,clear corners with l.e.d bulbs,55w back up lights,urd O2 sim., blue l.e.d bulbs behind gauge cluster.
    o yea i just have a single fire stick. it picks up signal fairly well.

2. Mar 8, 2010 at 6:44 PM
    ILove2Drive

ILove2Drive [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    WV
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma 4X4 5 Speed Manual
    Halo headlights, Black tail light covers, dual exhaust, 5100s front and rear, eibach coils, wheelers 1.5 AAL, window tint, bow arrow antenna, bull bar, painted grille emblem, debadged, raceline rims, a few decals, CB radio, alpine HU, husky floor liners, tool box, mesh grill...and more to come eventually
    yeah i know, you have to get up pretty close unless it is just filthy, and nope not at all, we're very unique :D

Thank ya man! :)

Yeah I thought about buying firestiks when I bought the ones I have, I may get some eventually, they are supposed to be really good. I use 3' antennas since I have two, but if I had a single I'd probably have a 4' which would likely help a bit too.

3. Mar 8, 2010 at 6:49 PM
    MEANGREENTACOMA09

MEANGREENTACOMA09 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Memphis
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Mica 09 DBL CAB 4x4 TRD OFF ROAD
    TRD cat back exhaust, rain visors, limo tent on back pasenger windows and 35 percent added to back factory tint window. 35 on front driver and pasenger side. Sport pedals, all weather fl mats, roof rack, front skid plate , BFG ALL TERAINS including spare. ALL installed by dealer.
    Look at that baby shine. Nothing like a clean Tacoma. Looks like she just rolled off the assembly line. :) I don't mind mine getting a little dirty but after a while I just gotta wash her. I really hate it when some bird dive bomb's me nothing pisses me off more. Nice looking truck man!:cheers:

4. Mar 8, 2010 at 6:53 PM
    tacomaforlife

tacomaforlife Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robbie
    AIKEN, SC
    Vehicle:
    Its a Toyota what more is there to say.....
    TRD S/C 3" sky jacker suspension lift,33" kumho road venture mt kl71's 16" 320c pacer wheels,billet grill,EBC slotted and dimpled rotors,super 44 muffler with gutted cat,smoked l.e.d. tail lights, deck plate mod with K&N filter,fog/blinker mod,cobra cb with 4' firestick antenna/100W PA,clear corners with l.e.d bulbs,55w back up lights,urd O2 sim., blue l.e.d bulbs behind gauge cluster.
    x2 on the dive boming birds :mad:

5. Mar 8, 2010 at 7:28 PM
    Max-4_Yota

Max-4_Yota The Welfare Cadilac

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    3rd gen Tacoma
    Chicken lights, chrome and smoke tunes.
    Nice lookin truck

what kinda floor mats you got?

6. Mar 8, 2010 at 7:39 PM
    beckleyota

beckleyota Well-Known Member

Member:
    wv
    Vehicle:
    o7 taco
    vent visors,tint,kenwood headunit, trex eyelids,kenwood componants,5100's,1 aal,cabellas seatcovers,painted stereo suround
    you wouldn happen to go to wwhs do u

7. Mar 8, 2010 at 7:44 PM
    98Tacoma

98Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    V.A.
    Vehicle:
    1998 V6 xtracab
    k&N intake, 40 flowmaster turndown, westin brushguard,10 inch JL sub, alpine cd player.painted black tool box. bilstein 5100s 3inch Ebiach springs all around and toytec aal. mickey thompson beadlocks. and 33inch goodyear duratracs
    nice truck man:D. those stock wheels are in great condition, wish mine looked like that!

8. Mar 8, 2010 at 7:57 PM
    ILove2Drive

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    WV
    Vehicle:
    Halo headlights, Black tail light covers, dual exhaust, 5100s front and rear, eibach coils, wheelers 1.5 AAL, window tint, bow arrow antenna, bull bar, painted grille emblem, debadged, raceline rims, a few decals, CB radio, alpine HU, husky floor liners, tool box, mesh grill...and more to come eventually
    Thanks bro! They look good at a distance but up close not so great lol, I'm thinkin about gettin some new ones in the summer actually :).

PMed you man
    Thanks man! And they are husky floor liners, got them off ebay for like $70 bucks or so for the front, DEFINITELY worth it bro, I'd highly recoomend them, I'd buy them all over again, they do an awesome job!

lol, I hate the bird crap too, that junk just sucks haha.
    Thank you brotha! I am definitely big on keepin her clean lol, I love the look of it fresh and clean, try to keep it there lol. She's goin for the frame inspection in a couple weeks so we'll see, I'd say it'll pass it did last year. But thanks again man :D

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  9. Mar 8, 2010 at 8:05 PM
    98Tacoma

98Tacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    adam
    V.A.
    Vehicle:
    1998 V6 xtracab
    k&N intake, 40 flowmaster turndown, westin brushguard,10 inch JL sub, alpine cd player.painted black tool box. bilstein 5100s 3inch Ebiach springs all around and toytec aal. mickey thompson beadlocks. and 33inch goodyear duratracs
    thats the way it is with mt stockers they look nice far away but not so good up close. may try and get them refinshed

10. Mar 8, 2010 at 8:33 PM
    ILove2Drive

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    WV
    Vehicle:

i hear ya bro, yeah mine definitely show their age up close, i found some i like really well for $99 a wheel so that's what I'll be lookin into when the time comes to get new tires, I'm just gonna do it all at the same time :)

11. Mar 8, 2010 at 8:44 PM
    MEANGREENTACOMA09

MEANGREENTACOMA09 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Memphis
    Vehicle:
    Timberland Mica 09 DBL CAB 4x4 TRD OFF ROAD
    TRD cat back exhaust, rain visors, limo tent on back pasenger windows and 35 percent added to back factory tint window. 35 on front driver and pasenger side. Sport pedals, all weather fl mats, roof rack, front skid plate , BFG ALL TERAINS including spare. ALL installed by dealer.
    Frame inspection? We don't have those here. Is that a state requirement where you live? So what happens if it fails?

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  12. Mar 8, 2010 at 8:51 PM
    ILove2Drive

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    WV
    Vehicle:
    No it's the frame inspection for the recall. Toyota recalled the frames for rust perforation for 95.5 to 2000 model tacomas, it pushes the warranty up to 15 years and each year you can go have it inspected for free, if it passes then you're good for another year, if it fails they take the truck and just crush it :(. You get 1.5 times blue book excellent condition but once it fails they will NOT let you keep the truck no matter what it's gone. But I think they are doing a very honorable thing with this, and it's definitely nice :D

13. Mar 9, 2010 at 5:25 AM
    Taco GTR

Taco GTR Valdosta State University

Member:
    First Name:
    Orrin
    Shadydale/ Valdosta
    Vehicle:
    2003 Tacoma reg cab.
    Bone ass stock, 2nd air filter delete, JVC head unit, Alpine 600watt amp, JVC 1600 watt 12'' sub, Tractor Supply Company Toolbox, ALOT MORE TO COME.
    yeah great looking brown truck. every time i wash mine it rains a little later, weather down here in GA is crazy. cant wait till it hits spring. i know im missin a front bumper but i think my tacoma looks meaner that way.

14. Mar 9, 2010 at 5:28 AM
    TacoCat

TacoCat These pretzels are making me thirsty

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny-5
    Chantilly, VA
    Vehicle:
    22 JLUR 6MT
    Nice truck! I like the bowhunting radio antenna mod :)

15. Mar 9, 2010 at 7:34 PM
    ILove2Drive

Member:
    First Name:
    Casey
    WV
    Vehicle:
    Thanks man, yeah i know dude i hate after you get it all cleaned up and it rains or especially snows, I guess you miss out on that down in GA ;) im ready for spring and summer too when you can keep it clean :)

Thanks man, and yep I do too, I like it really well :D

Products Discussed in

To Top