1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Got in a fight with my housemate...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by blackhawke88, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Feb 25, 2010 at 9:20 PM
    eordonez

eordonez Living vicariously through mjp2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport Dcab 4x2 Black Sand Pearl
    OEM All Weather Mats, wheel locks, Toyota Silver Tube steps.....
    Im thinking, what if the landlord decides that you all are out???

2. Feb 25, 2010 at 9:27 PM
    BeardedWeirdo

BeardedWeirdo Junior Mint

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 AC SR5 PreRunner
    Barcelona Red Pop & Lock, Tint, New Shoes, Removed Rear Headrests, Grille(in the works)
    Then kick the landlord's ass!

3. Feb 25, 2010 at 9:28 PM
    eordonez

eordonez Living vicariously through mjp2

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Chihuahua, Mexico
    Vehicle:
    TRD Sport Dcab 4x2 Black Sand Pearl
    OEM All Weather Mats, wheel locks, Toyota Silver Tube steps.....
    I like the way you think...

4. Feb 25, 2010 at 9:43 PM
    dwalden2

dwalden2 HBTFD

Member:
    First Name:
    Derick
    Blue Ridge, Georgia
    Vehicle:
    '05 TRD Offroad V6 6 spd
    SCS Stealth 6 Wheels, 285/70/17 STT Pros, Demello Offroad front bumper, 20" LED Bar, LED Fogs, LED interior lights, Wet Okole Seat Covers, Body Armour Rear Bumper, Smittybilt 10K winch, 3" OME Lift
    Shoulda gotten it on tape. You coulda been the new "Epic Beard Man!" "HE LEAKIN! OOOOH he leakin!". Ha ha sorry....

Back on topic...I agree with everyone else. Kick him out. I had to deal with that...but this was just a "friend" that would get drunk and come stay at my apartment in college. Didn't end well.. We've spoken about twice since then...and that was 3 years ago.

5. Feb 25, 2010 at 9:47 PM
    STR8_BEAST

STR8_BEAST Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Collin
    HB, SoCal
    Vehicle:
    07 PRERUNNER TRD OR
    MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST, SOUND SYSTEM, KENWOOD DNX 7140, WINDOW TINT, REAR TSB, FRONT COIL SPACER, SATOSHI MOD, BHLM, WHITE CALIPERS, CB RADIO W/4FT FIRESTIK, MAGLITE MOD
    so it sounds like amber lamps were not hailed upon for this altercation...:anonymous:

lol but seriously, if this is not the first time hes done this then definately get him replaced or just evicted. i wouldnt put up with that crap for long

6. Feb 25, 2010 at 10:20 PM
    Possum Fat

Possum Fat You gonna eat your cornbread?

Member:
    Southeast OK
    Vehicle:
    Caucasion 2010 DC LB 4WD; Magnetic Grey 2015 DCLB TRD Sport
    You could just let it slide. Let him think its all good for a few weeks.

Then one night, pay a couple of chomo's to come over and push his shit for him while he laid in bed.

7. Feb 25, 2010 at 10:39 PM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 [OP] wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    ^ lol wtf?!?!

well he still hasnt showed up, but my other housemates and I have agreed to try to work it out. It's really hard to find subleasers here and we really dont want to pay for his rent, but the good news is he only sleeps here 2-3 nights a week tops. He usually crashes at the frat house, which is weird cuz he doesnt even have a bed there. It's really weird...we wouldnt see him for like a week straight, but then he'd show up and it's awkward. Plus when he does show up he stumbles in wasted with Jack in the Box, which, if you know, only caters to drive thu at night, so it means he was driving...drunk....

8. Feb 25, 2010 at 10:43 PM
    Stillfly199

Stillfly199 ( . )( . )

Member:
    First Name:
    J.D.
    Bro Capital of the word
    Vehicle:
    2010 FJ Cruiser
    Man sounds like a pickle. Well he knows, if he can remember, that you whooped his ass. Hopefully he is just to embarassed to come by. Me personally, I wouldnt want someone like that around my shit. But hopefully he doesnt try changin the story to his frat brothers and they think you guys worked him over or something.

9. Feb 25, 2010 at 11:55 PM
    YayAreaTaco0311

YayAreaTaco0311 Motivator

Member:
    California
    Vehicle:
    '09 TRD 4x4 O/R Supercharged
    OEM TRD supercharger, OEM wheels painted black by me, yellow sidemarkers, arb bumper, LED interiors, roll-n-lock, 5% rear windows, mudflaps removed, protector alarm, mobile trace, blacked out front Toyota emblem, debadged, & tree air freshener.
    See what he says first!

If somebody fucks with me while I'm asleep, the Glock will be at the ready!!

10. Feb 26, 2010 at 12:08 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    dog i would have beat his ass too.... if u cant handle your alcohol... THEN DONT FUCKIN DRINK!!!! i had something like that happen when i lived and went to long beach for school... i got in fight with my cousin cuz i was kinda playing older brother and told him to slow down on the drinking and shit.... then he got but hurt and shouted that just cuz u do BJJ and JKD dosent mean your a bad ass and i bet u cant stop my car from running u over... and that he didnt need to be told what to do.... and then he rushed me and thats when i put him in a reverse arm bar... until he tapped lol... but all in all i get when alcohol comes into play... it has a tendency to fuck with peoples heads.... dont get me wrong i dont justify getting in a fight.... people now a days need an ass kicking to really get some sense into them.... or they will push your buttons more and more... ya know....

11. Feb 26, 2010 at 2:43 AM
    blackhawke88

blackhawke88 [OP] wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Member:
    SGV, CA
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Offroad
    I agree, fighting is the last resort, and I regret every fight I have ever been in , win or lose, because hurting some one is never good. I wish we could have just put him to bed and start a new day, however, I cant control someone's actions, he chose what he did, and he now has to face the consequences.

Fighting is always bad, but when you find yourself in a situation where you have to fight...stay alive and come out on top

12. Feb 26, 2010 at 4:05 AM
    cvillechopper

cvillechopper Jackass to the masses

Member:
    Charlottesville, VA
    Vehicle:
    12 DCSB TRD Off-Rd 4x4, Roof Rack, Tube Steps
    K&N drop-in air-filter, extra D-rings, Custom Console lock-box, Leather heated seats, Studly Driver
    One thing I'll add, while I don't exactly agree with Brunes that you need anger management it would be good to work on keeping your brain in control and clocking all actions. I used to have "black-out fights" from time to time and what I discovered is that it is much easier to defend yourself to the authorities if you can recall the details. You also do not want to EVER go past the point of stopping the threat and have the situation change into you issuing an ass-beating penalty. That is what will make you feel bad and get you into trouble. Besides, if there are multiple BGs you want to be able to control yourself and stop one then switch over to the other before they jump on you.

I found that working through scenarios in my mind and how they could be handled while listening to come chill music, chopping wood, or some other relaxing activity makes you more able to easily control yourself should the situation arise.

Also, good job not letting him pop you in the face and get away with it. DBs like that only get worse until they get taught to be respectful. You may have saved someone else from getting a real ass-whoopin from this jerk...

13. Feb 26, 2010 at 5:21 AM
    BeardedWeirdo

BeardedWeirdo Junior Mint

Member:
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2010 AC SR5 PreRunner
    Barcelona Red Pop & Lock, Tint, New Shoes, Removed Rear Headrests, Grille(in the works)
    Have you considered cutting him into pieces and dumping him in the ocean? Sorry...I've been catching up on Dexter lately. :D

14. Feb 26, 2010 at 6:05 AM
    takern

takern Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tanner
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    03 TRD Offroad stepside
    Deckplate mod, sliders, uniden cb, toolbox, dakar leaf pack, in search of coilovers, 255/85 16 bfg m/t waiting to go on
    listen to "Attitude Adjustment" by ol Hank Jr. It pretty much explains this situation

15. Feb 26, 2010 at 7:57 AM
    raskal311

raskal311 Well-Known Member

Member:
    S. Cal
    5100 set to max, pending LSD and TRD CAI
    Kick his ass out, real simple.

16. Feb 26, 2010 at 8:01 AM
    neontrail

neontrail ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

Member:
    Idaho
    Vehicle:
    2004 NISSAN XTERRA XE/SE
    De-badged, Tint 20%, Blue 48 LED dome-light, .......
    Don't hang out with Frat boys...thats the problem!

17. Feb 26, 2010 at 8:23 AM
    Buzzoff

Buzzoff Don't go ninja'in nobody don't need ninja'in

Member:
    The Nickel/5th Ward
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma DC TRD Speedway Blue
    Blacked out windows, 5100's@1.75", KMC XD Hoss795 16x8
    Next time he gets drunk call the cops and tell them that your housemate has been borrowing your truck and was bragging about spinning the tires and cutting off off-duty cops in traffic.:D

18. Feb 26, 2010 at 8:38 AM
    JohnnyGato

JohnnyGato God of Thunder ...and Rock N' Roll!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Vegas Island
    Vehicle:
    04 TRD SR5 V6 4x4 Off Road
    Limo tint, Sirius/XM radio, Wet Okole's, Weathertech's, Rhino Lining, blacked out badges, shorty antenna, painted speaker (tweeter) covers, blue LED running lights, Icon 3" lift, Pro Comp 17" 7005's, 33" (285/70/17) Good Year MT/R's with kevlar.
    Tell DAWG to go live with Randy from American Idol!

19. Feb 26, 2010 at 10:45 AM
    sandman427

sandman427 KR FAB

Member:
    First Name:
    Amir
    WAY THE HELL OUT THERE, So Cal
    Vehicle:
    BAMF TACO!!
    2 ten inch kicker cvt subs, pioneer deck and alpine 1000 watt class D amp, and flowmaster exhaust, 4 inch camburg lift spindles and my coilover is adjusted to 1" (5inch total) in front and 3" All Pro leafs, KING off road racing reservoir shocks and coil-overs, KR FAB CUSTOM BUMPER with three 9" HELLA 4000 Race LIGHTS , HID headlights with rigid amber LEDs , "KR Fabrication" custom built bumper, sliders and tiregate, Full size spare with matching rim, custom bed bar with two amber off road lights, cb radio, also BHLM (thanks Ray), and debagged
    yea i agree... but dont beat yourself up to much man... shit happens... its shows that u are the bigger man cuz u are worried about the situation granted the Douchebag hit u first...

definitely have a point... i used to talk to my priest as religious as that may sound lol... but then again TW has a tendency to cool me down too lol...

20. Feb 26, 2010 at 10:57 AM
    nd

nd Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!

Member:
    First Name:
    Nate
    Greenville, SC
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off-Road 4x4 debadged
    De badged, 5100's, Black Toyota Baja wheels
    hmmm.... thats not good.

Products Discussed in

To Top