1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Got the old yota stuck (pics)

Discussion in '1st Gen. Tacomas (1995-2004)' started by tacoman101, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Oct 11, 2010 at 2:37 PM
    snoope

snoope Well-Known Member

Member:
    Winter Haven Florida
    Vehicle:
    2002 Tundra Limited 4x4
    WOW

I "PLAY" in the MUD for a living and will tell you even with EVERYTHING locked in WE get STUCK ;)......he!! we even get STUCK in "sugar sand" fully LOCKED :cool::cool:...Balls'y saying never...maybe you are not "playing" in the "RIGHT" areas;):cool::cool:

But back to Scott and his "TACO".....Did you get it cleaned up and make sure none of that "Vermont Goo" will come back to "Haunt" you????

2. Oct 11, 2010 at 7:05 PM
    tacoman101

tacoman101 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    scott
    vermont
    Vehicle:
    2001 Tacoma sr5 xtra cab 4wd
    blue led headlights, 285/75/16 grabber AT2's, custom pedals, custom shifter, flowmaster 40 series muffler, bedlinered fender flares, 2.5" lift kit via shackles and spacers, custom exhaust out the back, chrome exhaust tip, and Herculined bed, Weathertech floormats, Cabelas Trail Gear Camo Seat Covers ... Nice thing was I got the truck for $4000
    Yep I got her all clean...took a long time, and I know I will continue to find hidden mud whenever I wash her for a long long time :D

Products Discussed in

To Top