1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

GraveYard Shift BS

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Mondwa, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Jul 4, 2018 at 10:59 PM
    Fitzwilly

Fitzwilly Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    South Central Mass
    Vehicle:
    2018 JKU "Golden Eagle" Edition
    Finally caught up on the leftover issues from 3-11 shift. Been quite the week...

2. Jul 4, 2018 at 11:48 PM
    gixxerphil

gixxerphil @concretelander

Member:
    First Name:
    Phillip
    Auburn, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCLB
    I like to go there on Weds....they had fried livers that day :D

3. Jul 5, 2018 at 1:11 AM
    StainlessSteelRatt

StainlessSteelRatt Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRDOR DCSB 4X4
    Icon, SPC, OME Dakar, Mobtown
  4. Jul 5, 2018 at 1:19 AM
    robssol

robssol If it ain't broke, leave it the eff alone!

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    S. Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma, TRD Sport, SR5, 4X4, AC
    Frame 2.0, Fog lights anytime, Seatbelt reminder delete, Secondary air filter delete, LED bed lights, Running boards, 2017 Rims, Devil Horns by Andres, Ultra gauge, Cup holder/consol/glove compartment lights, Interior LED conversion, Blue Sea aux. fuse panel, fuse panel mounting plate by Yotamac, ProEFX heated towing mirrors, LED engine bay lights, Redline Quicklift Elite hood struts, Wet Okole Heated Seat Covers, Pop and Lock tailgate theft deterrent mod 2.0, Plasti-dip rear bumper. Decal free visors, Washable cabin air filter, Overhead consol auto dimming override switch, BulletProof Fabricating Skid plate, 2lo module.
    First night back after 4 off. Now I work straight through until vacation, 7, I think?!?

5. Jul 5, 2018 at 1:20 AM
    StainlessSteelRatt

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRDOR DCSB 4X4
    Bummer. First of 4 here, then 4 days off.
    There is NOTHING going on here tonight, and I'm out of Letterkenny to watch! :annoyed:

6. Jul 5, 2018 at 1:23 AM
    robssol

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    S. Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    Frame 2.0, Fog lights anytime, Seatbelt reminder delete, Secondary air filter delete, LED bed lights, Running boards, 2017 Rims, Devil Horns by Andres, Ultra gauge, Cup holder/consol/glove compartment lights, Interior LED conversion, Blue Sea aux. fuse panel, fuse panel mounting plate by Yotamac, ProEFX heated towing mirrors, LED engine bay lights, Redline Quicklift Elite hood struts, Wet Okole Heated Seat Covers, Pop and Lock tailgate theft deterrent mod 2.0, Plasti-dip rear bumper. Decal free visors, Washable cabin air filter, Overhead consol auto dimming override switch, BulletProof Fabricating Skid plate, 2lo module.
    Plenty to do here! Beginning a new month and second half of the year.

7. Jul 5, 2018 at 1:27 AM
    StainlessSteelRatt

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRDOR DCSB 4X4
    Production's been slow (regular seasonal down-turn), we DID have a bunch of upgrades keeping us busy. Looks like 90% of that's about done, plus with it being the 4th there's really nothing going on.

I managed to kill some time putting together my accomplishments for my yearly review, but that's been about it.

I like the quiet sometimes, but a full 12 hours of it can be a bit much!

8. Jul 5, 2018 at 1:34 AM
    santas212

santas212 I'm on a boat!

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Georgetown, CT
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCLB, TRD Sport, Barcelona Red
    Mostly miscellaneous electronic mods.... -2 spare Electrical fuse blocks hard wired to the battery with a key on relay. -Hard Wired Radar detector over rearview mirror. -2 Dual Whelen Avenger blue LED emergency lights, one on each side of the rearview mirror. -EP911 Blue LED Light Bar & Traffic Advisor, Rear Windows. -4 corner amber strobes in stock lights. -Hardwired RF Scanner with external speaker under center console. -Huskyliner front splash guards -Fireband 2 way radio in center console. -Herculiner painted on hitch and skid plate. -Switch to power one 12v socket when truck is off. -AntiDark LED strip under hood with switch. -Timbren Rubber Springs - Rear -MBRP Offroad Cat-Back with Resonator -Duratrac's -Provisor -Color matched hood bug shield
    Greetings from Green Bay. Got to see a nice fireworks display on the water tonight. Also tossed out a lure and a worm to pass the time. Only thing I caught was a $250 ticket from the conservation cops, fishing without a license. Happy Independence Day.

robssol and koditten like this.
  9. Jul 5, 2018 at 1:38 AM
    StainlessSteelRatt

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRDOR DCSB 4X4
    How in the HELL did they see you doing that???

More importantly, why do they care?

I'm on a sailing ship in the Arctic myself right now - OK, not really. Just taking a crack at AMC's "The Terror". :cool:

10. Jul 5, 2018 at 1:55 AM
    gixxerphil

Member:
    First Name:
    Phillip
    Auburn, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCLB
    Sup Rob
    I've been getting my list together. I'm headed to visit my folks and grab 53 baskets of Chilton County peaches for my coworkers(they're the best in the world :drool:). My folks' friends own the farm, so I get them a good discount.
    Sup Steve............fucking Big Brother :eek:
    Any good? I need something to watch now that all my normal are done with their seasons.

11. Jul 5, 2018 at 1:59 AM
    koditten

koditten Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kirk
    Central Michigan
    Vehicle:
    04 trd x-cab 4 x 4 3.4l
    Reserected from the dead.
  12. Jul 5, 2018 at 2:02 AM
    StainlessSteelRatt

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRDOR DCSB 4X4
    It's new for me too, I'm just a little bit into the first episode now. So far, so good - I'm digging the atmosphere and tone being set so far.

The best show on TV right now is "Letterkenny Problems", it's Canadian and it's HYSTERICAL. You can catch it here in the States on dailymotion.com. It's best to watch it in order, the comedy builds on the stuff from the past seasons.

FastEddy59 likes this.
  13. Jul 5, 2018 at 2:07 AM
    gixxerphil

Member:
    First Name:
    Phillip
    Auburn, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2013 DCLB
    No different than playing on TW :D
    I'll have to check both out :thumbsup:

14. Jul 5, 2018 at 2:26 AM
    santas212

santas212 I'm on a boat!

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Georgetown, CT
    Vehicle:
    Mostly miscellaneous electronic mods.... -2 spare Electrical fuse blocks hard wired to the battery with a key on relay. -Hard Wired Radar detector over rearview mirror. -2 Dual Whelen Avenger blue LED emergency lights, one on each side of the rearview mirror. -EP911 Blue LED Light Bar & Traffic Advisor, Rear Windows. -4 corner amber strobes in stock lights. -Hardwired RF Scanner with external speaker under center console. -Huskyliner front splash guards -Fireband 2 way radio in center console. -Herculiner painted on hitch and skid plate. -Switch to power one 12v socket when truck is off. -AntiDark LED strip under hood with switch. -Timbren Rubber Springs - Rear -MBRP Offroad Cat-Back with Resonator -Duratrac's -Provisor -Color matched hood bug shield
    We were at the dock right next to the main channel where all the small boats were. They were policing the holiday idiots and snuck right up on me. Since I was the only person fishing, everyone else was drinking, the little guy was hot to trot and get a ticket in the books for the day.

15. Jul 5, 2018 at 2:29 AM
    StainlessSteelRatt

Member:
    First Name:
    Ed
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    2016 TRDOR DCSB 4X4
    Well, you're the sober guy who's on the clock working - OBVIOUSLY you're the biggest problem out there. :annoyed:

robssol likes this.
  16. Jul 5, 2018 at 2:49 AM
    Exracer2

Exracer2 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Colchester Ontario
    Vehicle:
    2017 TRD Off-Road Alpine White ACLB
    BRO grille, KICKER speakers, Key amp, Hideaway sub
    Just “Letterkenny”.

They did a standup tour this spring. Mostly skits but Coach and Squirley Dan have been doing stand up for years and did their own set as part of the show.

17. Jul 5, 2018 at 3:12 AM
    robssol

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    S. Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    Can you fish from the boat?

18. Jul 5, 2018 at 3:24 AM
    santas212

santas212 I'm on a boat!

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Georgetown, CT
    Vehicle:
    Not without a Wisconsin license apparently.

19. Jul 5, 2018 at 3:36 AM
    Joeyprice

Joeyprice Member

Member:
  20. Jul 5, 2018 at 5:05 AM
    Fitzwilly

Fitzwilly Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    South Central Mass
    Vehicle:
    2018 JKU "Golden Eagle" Edition
    Usually most agencies that cite you will squash the ticket upon appeal if you get the license in the following few days. At least that’s what MA And NH usually do. $35 license is cheaper than a $250 fine. I get my Florida fresh/salt and MA fresh/salt every year for that very reason.

Products Discussed in

To Top