1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

great service and prices

Discussion in 'Downsouth Motorsports' started by chestnut35, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Dec 1, 2008 at 11:27 AM
    chestnut35

chestnut35 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    tempe
    Vehicle:
    08 Off Road Double
    bixenon HID, chrome running boards, access tonneau cover, Bilstein 5100, rear TSB leafs, 18x9 XD wheels, 285/60/18 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Front Bull Bar
    i just recently bought my blistein 5100's w the fabtech AAL from downsouth motorsports and i must say it was a great experience. For anyone out there looking for kits for your vehicles down south had great prices and some of the best custome service i've ever had . Jon P took all the time to answer any questions i had and always was quick to respond to my PM's. I asked many ?'s and never once did he hesitate to answer any of them to help me find the best product or point me in the right direction. It was a great experience for me and i saved so much more money going thru them instead of other company's who i heard were selling the same product for over a $100 dollars more. Thanks downsouth motorsports for all your help and your time.

2. Dec 17, 2008 at 7:49 AM
    Dark Knight

Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NC/SC
    Vehicle:
    Trail Limo
    Icon stuff, Skyjacker rear leafs, FJ TRD SE wheels, 285/75/16 Trail grapplers, Rigid SR. 20", Yakima Rack, Bestop Canopy, TRD Exhaust, TRD CAI, Kenwood DNX5120 Navi, Fog Light Mod, Driving Light Mod, BHLM, Scanguage II on Blendmount, TC uca's, ARB Heavy Duty air compressor, ARB Rear Locker, Shrockworks Rock Sliders, ARB Front Bumper, Relentless Fab Rear Bumper w/ custom bed protection, WARN M8000
    Had a similar experience buying UCA's from DownSouth. All the service was top notch.

To Top