1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

GROUP BUY:ALL PRO Leaf Packs* Limited to the DC/MD/VA Area (Delivered to Northern VA)

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by skygear, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 8, 2013 at 7:21 PM
    TherealScuba

TherealScuba Sober Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    99 Single Cab 4x4
    Who are you guys kidding?
    These trucks aren't EVER done.
    Sell it or die.
    That's my motto anyway.

Phil, I'll hit you back Monday regarding those other items.

I'm singing out soon. Got a hot date. :D

2. Mar 8, 2013 at 7:24 PM
    DaveEli

DaveEli Well- Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Sport 4X4
    Icon Extended Travel Coilovers, King 700lb springs, All-Pro Expo leaf springs, All-pro U-Bolt flip kit, Icon 2.0 Series custom length rear shocks, Wheelers Superbump Bumpstops, All-Pro extended rear brake lines, Warn 86255 VR10000 10,000 lb winch, Warn 90287 wireless remote, Redline Hood Struts, AVS Bugflector II, Pelfreybilt front bumper with Rigid 92031 SR- Series White 20" Spot/Flood lightbar, Brute Force rear bumper with short swingarm, Famous Fabrication Rock Sliders, Pelfreybilt Skid Plates, Rigid 50231 D2 Driving Lights, Rigid 20221 Dually Spotlights, Rigid 98000 SR-M backup lights, ARB CKMTA12 "12V"on-board twin high performance air compressor, Dick Cepek DC-2 17x9" wheels, 285/70R17 Goodyear MTRs with Kevlar tires, Wet Okole seat covers,Airflow snorkle, ARE CX HD cap, Front Runner Slimline II cap rack, TRD cat back exhaust, AVS in channel window vents, Toyota door sill protectors, Pop & Lock tailgate lock, Husky Rear floorliners, WeatherTech Front Floorliners, DeeZee bed mat, Window tint, TRD drop in air filter, Plasmaglow led bed lights, Hi-Lift jack mounted on bed rail, IMMRYO Rear View Mirror Relocate, ARB 63 Quart fridge freezer, Arb ARB209 Snatch Block, ARB ARB730US 3" x 10' Tree saver, ARB ARB705US 2-3/8" x 30' recovery strap, Bubba Rope 7/8" x 30' original rope 28600 lbs, Bubba Rope Gator Jaw soft shackle 7/16.
    I can come thursday after work. Is between 5:00 and 5:30 OK? Let me know where to come. Did you PM me? I did'nt get one.

3. Mar 8, 2013 at 11:21 PM
    Texoma

Texoma IG: Triple C Chop Shop

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    I will be in the area on the 15th around noon. I didn't receive a PM from ya, so if you could forward your info to me please. I can either pick up the leaf packs and flip kit and be on my way, or if you are in the wrench turning mood, we could toss everything on real quick like.

4. Mar 9, 2013 at 3:56 AM
    ponethousand

ponethousand Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    04 trd dc limited
    regeared, locked, armor, and stuff
    Maybe we can pick it up on the 14th and bang out some installs if you don't mine helping Skygear. That is if Phil has his garage and driveway open. I believe he said he may take off on the 15.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
  5. Mar 9, 2013 at 7:22 AM
    loco

loco Who wants to ride my Brack Burrito???

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    1996 Diesel Land Cruiser AKA Brack Burrito
    Well its a land Cruiser with a diesel so I've got that going for me.
    Yup I sent it only to scuba...just resent it.

I am planning on being sick from work Friday to get all my shit painted and installed so anytime Friday will be fine. Have jacks and hand tools.

If anyone is coming from the Hampton/ newport news area I have a favor to ask though.

6. Mar 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4
    A bunch a cool stickers, a bada ass MetalMiller Tx Longhorns grill emblem painted Hemi Orange, JBA long tube headers with o2 sims, Diff breather mod, Red LED interior lights, Fancy head unit that plays ipod n movies, Also DIY install factory stuff like, factory cruise control, factory intermittent wipers, OME nitro struts with 886x springs and toy tec top plate, JBA high caster UCA's for better alignmnet and dey beefier too, Old Man Emu Dakar leaf springs in da rear with the gear, U bolt flipper, Ivan Stewart TRD rims with 33" K Bro 2's, some bad ass weather tech floor liners so I don't muck up my interior, an ATO shackle flipper for mo travel in da rear wit the gear, also super shiny Fox 2.0 shocks back there too, all sorts of steal armor for bouncing off of the rocks like demello sliders, AP front skid, trans skid, n transfer skid, demello gas tank skid, and a tough as nails ARB bumper with warn 8k winch, I'm sure there's more
    I will see ya friday. I'll give a call when I am bout to cross over the Bay Bridge/Tunnel

I need to invest in one of those

7. Mar 9, 2013 at 8:33 PM
    TherealScuba

TherealScuba Sober Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Stephen
    Austin, Texas
    Vehicle:
    99 Single Cab 4x4
    Special thanks to Phil for coordinating the freight pickup and parts distribution.
    You guys are awesome!

I hope you are all happy with your leaf sprigs and other parts! :D

8. Mar 10, 2013 at 4:52 PM
    ponethousand

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    04 trd dc limited
    I have no impact sockets. Do have jacks and jackstands though. I'll bring what I have. I have an extended brake line already. Where did you order yours from?

9. Mar 10, 2013 at 8:11 PM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4

You guys planning on doing any wrenching on Friday? I'd like to get mine installed if that's ok. I would do all the work, but may need a third hand putting the leaf packs in place. And if there are any tools needed, let me know, I put in a few sets of leaf packs on others trucks already. And if I need, I can bring all my own tools, just need a spot to do the install. Thanks guys.

10. Mar 11, 2013 at 2:08 AM
    loco

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    As of this moment the plan is to wrench over at my place on Friday. El shop de loco will be open for business for anyone trying to pick up or install. I have hand tools, a jack and a couple of small stands. I do not have impact sockets or air tools. I have beer and music.

My address is in everyone's pm box. More than happy to open up my driveway to yall.

But someone is gonna have to give me a hand with installing my new rear bumper abd putting my stock front and rear in my attic.

Phil

11. Mar 11, 2013 at 3:23 AM
    loco

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    Thursday night may be possible too but I gotta check with the wife...I think she said something about doing something Thursday night...In my head it was all charlie brown though when she said it.

12. Mar 11, 2013 at 3:39 AM
    ponethousand

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    04 trd dc limited
    Skygear, don't worry worse case scenario you can do it in front of by condo. I know you are in a time crunch so my driveway is open to you.

13. Mar 11, 2013 at 2:50 PM
    ponethousand

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    04 trd dc limited
    Sounds like a plan if Phil's driveway is closed.

14. Mar 11, 2013 at 5:42 PM
    TacoCat

TacoCat These pretzels are making me thirsty

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnny-5
    Chantilly, VA
    Vehicle:
    22 JLUR 6MT
    :laugh:

15. Mar 12, 2013 at 6:26 PM
    loco

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    Just a quick one for you guys. I will need to head back to work Thursday night after I get the stuff back to my place and anyone who is coming to pick theirs up arrives and I will not be able to have the driveway open for work. Friday is still game on for anyone who wants to come by and grab and go or install here.

Quick running tally...

Skygear- Thursday grab and go
    Paul- Thursday grab and go
    Enders-?
    Wildcat-give to mattMX at flagpole
    Texoma-Friday install?
    Dave Eli-Thursday grab and go

Let me know what you guys are planning but I would like to leave to head back to work on Thursday no later than 6pm. Which sucks mega ass BTW.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  16. Mar 12, 2013 at 6:38 PM
    ponethousand

Member:
    First Name:
    Paul
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    04 trd dc limited
    As of right now no install for me on Friday. Skygear once we meet loco we can shoot over to my condo to install yours and maybe mine.

17. Mar 12, 2013 at 6:54 PM
    loco

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    Yeah sorry Paul. Wish I could do it but uncle sams canoe club said my ass needs to watch some drills.

18. Mar 12, 2013 at 6:55 PM
    DaveEli

DaveEli Well- Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    David
    Virginia Beach
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma Sport 4X4
    Icon Extended Travel Coilovers, King 700lb springs, All-Pro Expo leaf springs, All-pro U-Bolt flip kit, Icon 2.0 Series custom length rear shocks, Wheelers Superbump Bumpstops, All-Pro extended rear brake lines, Warn 86255 VR10000 10,000 lb winch, Warn 90287 wireless remote, Redline Hood Struts, AVS Bugflector II, Pelfreybilt front bumper with Rigid 92031 SR- Series White 20" Spot/Flood lightbar, Brute Force rear bumper with short swingarm, Famous Fabrication Rock Sliders, Pelfreybilt Skid Plates, Rigid 50231 D2 Driving Lights, Rigid 20221 Dually Spotlights, Rigid 98000 SR-M backup lights, ARB CKMTA12 "12V"on-board twin high performance air compressor, Dick Cepek DC-2 17x9" wheels, 285/70R17 Goodyear MTRs with Kevlar tires, Wet Okole seat covers,Airflow snorkle, ARE CX HD cap, Front Runner Slimline II cap rack, TRD cat back exhaust, AVS in channel window vents, Toyota door sill protectors, Pop & Lock tailgate lock, Husky Rear floorliners, WeatherTech Front Floorliners, DeeZee bed mat, Window tint, TRD drop in air filter, Plasmaglow led bed lights, Hi-Lift jack mounted on bed rail, IMMRYO Rear View Mirror Relocate, ARB 63 Quart fridge freezer, Arb ARB209 Snatch Block, ARB ARB730US 3" x 10' Tree saver, ARB ARB705US 2-3/8" x 30' recovery strap, Bubba Rope 7/8" x 30' original rope 28600 lbs, Bubba Rope Gator Jaw soft shackle 7/16.
    Will be there around 5:00 thurs nite.

19. Mar 12, 2013 at 6:55 PM
    loco

Member:
    First Name:
    Phil
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Vehicle:
    Got it.

20. Mar 12, 2013 at 8:25 PM
    Texoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris(Topher)
    Lago Vista, TX
    Vehicle:
    10 Taco 4x4

I'm looking at 1130am Friday, wanting to install.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Products Discussed in

To Top