1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

GTA 5 News and BS Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by CanisLupus, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Feb 17, 2014 at 8:52 PM
    YFZ450MOE

YFZ450MOE When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch

Member:
    First Name:
    Moe
    Auburn, WA / Roseburg, OR
    Vehicle:
    09 white DCSB TRD (it's getting there)
    Icon Extended Travel 2.5" Coil Overs All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit Bilstien Rear Shocks Fabtech Add-a-Leaf Icon Upper Control Arms All-Pro Rear Bumper w/ Wrap Arounds & Hitch with custom LED plate light BHLM and Morimoto III D2S retrofit Satoshi Grill 2 Hella Black Magics behind Grill Bestop Supertop BAMF sliders
    There is a list of user created games under the "rock star verified" section. Some of the races are fun!

2. Feb 17, 2014 at 9:26 PM
    GuyWithCamera

GuyWithCamera Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alan
    Tracy,CA
    Vehicle:
    Nissan 370Z
    Some are, But many are just retarded...

One of the good ones me and several brits (i don't know them) were playing a good one over and over again in about every type of vehicle possible... Sedans, Sports, Super, Muscle, Off road, Motorcycles... Then the host went to cycles GTA. It's a really long track so I was thinking this will take a good 30 minutes. Since I was kind of hungry, I went off to get a bowl of cereal.

I came back just as the race started, I stared at my guy on his bicycle at the starting line as I ate my cereal. Finished my cereal and started riding around and found a car (tornado/chevy belair). I get in and start to hit the check points... I come up to one guy, Run him over and hear over the TV "BamBam has a fawking cah!!, How the fawk did he find a cah!?" and his friend "WOT? He has a fawking cah?" I run over another guy... "That fawkah! Kick him!"... I run over 3 more and the guy that was in first place is off his bike and trying to shoot me, so I swerve and run him over while they are pissing and moaning that I'm cheating.

I win 1st in 19 minutes... 2nd was about 30 minutes...

3. Mar 4, 2014 at 9:16 PM
    Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Tallahassee FL
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prerunner TRD Off Road
    265/75/16 BFG A/T, 18" Magnaflow, K&N Intake Filter, Ultra-Gauge, Kobalt Toolbox, Metal Tail Light Guards, Cobra 19 and 4ft fiberglass antenna, Plasti dipped Badges/lower valance/rear bumper/grill/bullbar/ac controls, black DIN kit, JVC KD-X40, Wet Suit Seat Covers
    Fully modded Jester = SEXY

4. Mar 4, 2014 at 11:16 PM
    GuyWithCamera

Member:
    First Name:
    Alan
    Tracy,CA
    Vehicle:
    Nissan 370Z
    I do like mine... The others were pretty disappointing. The Turismo R isn't up to par with the Adder or Entity and the Alpha is a big heavy piece of crap.

Dinka Jester = Acura NSX Concept
    Grotti Turismo R = Ferrari Laferrari
    Albany Alpha = Cadillac Elmiraj Concept

5. Mar 6, 2014 at 4:08 PM
    Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Tallahassee FL
    Vehicle:
    265/75/16 BFG A/T, 18" Magnaflow, K&N Intake Filter, Ultra-Gauge, Kobalt Toolbox, Metal Tail Light Guards, Cobra 19 and 4ft fiberglass antenna, Plasti dipped Badges/lower valance/rear bumper/grill/bullbar/ac controls, black DIN kit, JVC KD-X40, Wet Suit Seat Covers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9rNm-cvSp0

Video of cell phone invites not displaying info. Doesn't matter who made the mission, how I was invited, who invited me, or what screen I'm at, I have no job descriptions at all on the console in my living room. Has anyone else ran into this issue?

6. Mar 6, 2014 at 4:17 PM
    pittim

pittim Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    IN, PA
    Vehicle:
    Dented and rusty
    Pink slider.
    The Jester took the place of my Coquette.

7. Mar 7, 2014 at 1:04 AM
    GuyWithCamera

Member:
    First Name:
    Alan
    Tracy,CA
    Vehicle:
    Nissan 370Z
    Oh that's weird, At first I thought it was just user made... I get an entire story with stuff like roof top rumble (awesome pay out in that one btw, i play it over and over again [$18750] and it's done in 3 minutes).

Send a email to support

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us

I sent a suggestion to Rockstar

"I thoroughly enjoy playing GTA V Online and am legitimately at rank 137 as of now (probably will hit 138 in the next few hours).

However, I am an avid car enthusiast in real life and it shows in my online garage full of 10 thoroughly modified "high end" and "rare" cars, With the business pack release I found myself running around my garage arguing with myself which one to sell for the new 3 cars. My fully modified Feltzer was the one that got the axe for the Jester while I want the Turismo but... There are still so many other cars I want to buy, modify and collect and the 10 car garage is regrettably not enough. I have bought several shark cards nickel dimeing myself ($3 here, $5 there... maybe about $50-$60 total since it became possible to buy them) and I am sure i'm not the only one who has come to the conclusion that the remaining cars in the garage will be missed if sold so there is no longer any reason to do a bunch of missions to buy/modify a car or for the impatient like myself buy anymore shark cards.

In the business aspect and for enjoyment of the customers, I would very much appreciate the possibility to buy a garage in conjunction with my apartment or buying another apartment with 15-20 car garage or an additional garage in my apartment. And it wouldn't hurt to have the ability to organize where what cars go in what spot at least for the people like myself with OCD. Keep up the good work and thank you for your time."

The response
    "Hello Bambamxr,

Thank you for contacting R* Games Support and for your question.

Although there is no information to release on this topic, we appreciate the fact that you are interested in our games and recommend staying tuned to @RockstarGames on Twitter and http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire.

Cheers,

Michael_S."

:(

8. Mar 7, 2014 at 5:01 PM
    Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Tallahassee FL
    Vehicle:
    I too wish for more garage space. However with the recent TU, it does appear that it is coming in the future. The addition of the Lenny Avery real estate site to the phone (although the site currently "down for 'maintenance" and the quick GPS displaying your properties address rather than merely "Garage" or "Home".

I really want the ability to do the races with any cars, rather than forcing the entire lobby to choose from one vehicle class. If I want to run an SUV against a Sports car, I should be able too.

9. Mar 8, 2014 at 10:54 PM
    DJSPEC

DJSPEC 808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit

Member:
    First Name:
    Sean G
    Kaimuki,Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD Sport DCSB 4x4
    debadged Viper Alarm Diehard Platinum 31M Battery Pelfreybilt Battery Cage OEM roof racks, step sides LED HI/LO Headlights 35W 6000k HID Fog Lights 20% tint Front windows 5% tint rear windows 2 Sets of Rigid Industries D2 above the valance Duallys on Famous Fabrication's Hood Hinge Brackets Rigid Industries SR2 10" in HoodScoop with C4 Fabrications Hood Scoop Bracket Flowmasters Super 44 series 9942446) Dueler A/T REVO2 265/70R17 SCS Stealth 6 Wheels Wet Okole Seat Covers Reese Tow Hitch 33090 Plastidip Front Valance FoglightMod(Fuel Pump Relay Version) Kobalt Slim Tool Box Matt Gecko Truck Bed LED Kit and Sliding Window Security Bar 3" Lift Light Racing Ball-Joint Upper Control Arms (LR8-25470) OME Front Nitro Shock(900021) with 885 Springs OME Nitro Rear Shocks (ARB8-60091) Revtek Add-A-Leaf (REVAALT5B)
    Loaded it on, then drove it away!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  10. Mar 18, 2014 at 1:34 AM
    Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryant
    Tallahassee FL
    Vehicle:
    Been working with R* to fix the job description glitch on my console for a week or so now, they are now believing it to be a hardware error on my consoles end. I am happy to say though that after I caught R*s attention on their support forum they have legitimately tried to keep up with me and resolve the issue.

Still waiting on heists though sucks.

This game has stolen a lot of time from me.

11. Feb 22, 2015 at 9:08 AM
    OZ-T

OZ-T All of those moments....will be lost.....in time

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Old thread but I'm just finishing up the game on PS4 and trying to get the 100% completetion

Right now I'm at 99% in the stats window , the save file shows me at 99.8% .

I'm missing one of the Hobbies and Pastimes , it shows me at 41/42 however I have gone over all the completion lists on the internet and I'm pretty certain I've done everything

I started redoing all the hobbies and discovered some of the offroad races are no longer showing on my map , redoing one of them made a further race disappear

I found lots of talk online but no solutions

Any help ?

12. Feb 22, 2015 at 2:45 PM
    OZ-T

OZ-T All of those moments....will be lost.....in time

Member:
    First Name:
    Peter North
    British Columbia
    Vehicle:
    Mag Grey 09 Trd Sport DCLB 4x4
    OME 885x , OME shocks and Dakars , Wheelers SuperBumps front and rear , 275/70/17 Hankook ATm , OEM bed mat , Weathertech digifit floor liners , Weathertech in-channel vents , headache rack , Leer 100RCC commercial canopy , TRD bedside decals removed , Devil Horns by Andres , HomerTaco Satoshi
    Bueller ?

To Top