1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Guys quick opinion

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by BlueTaco07, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Feb 16, 2011 at 2:04 PM
    Krazie Sj

Krazie Sj Resident Jackass

Member:
    First Name:
    Power Serge
    LV-426 (Acheron)
    Vehicle:
    07 TRD Off Road 4x4
    Borla Catback Exhaust, Snorkel, 33s on either 16's or 18's, ARB Bumper, All Pro LT w/Walker Evan Shocks front and back, All Pro expedition leaf pack, 10,000lb Superwinch, Intake Manifold Spacer, Bed Rack with ARB RTT, Rotopack and Hi Lift mounted, Husky Liner mats and an air freshener from 1995.
    What about over stimulating your prostate?

2. Feb 16, 2011 at 2:17 PM
    05 TRD Sport

05 TRD Sport She's Fat, I'm Drunk, It's On.

Member:
    30 minutes south of Atlanta
    Vehicle:
    Red Prerunner AC
    Stingy? Man, I can tell you've never priced a pug w/papers. :rolleyes: I couldn't believe how much the little shit cost. It's what she wanted and she's worth it. The wife, not the dog. Only dog I've ever paid for. Hopefully last.

3. Feb 17, 2011 at 5:29 AM
    FoxySandChick

FoxySandChick Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    07 DC 4x4 Base model V6 Impulse Red Pearl
    De-badged, limo tint, black wet okole's, weathertechs, extra d-rings, TSB bilsteins
    Oh...thought she didn't know about it....
    but 6 weeks is way to young for a pup to be removed from the litter and any respectable breeder doesn't seperate their litter till at the very least 8 weeks and 9 is ideal. A lot of sources will say 7-8 weeks, but the best breeders advise 8-9 weeks is much better. Removing a pup from the litter earlier can cause many social and behavioral issues.
    http://www.thepuppynetwork.com/puppyinfo/puppy_development.html
    http://www.diamondsintheruff.com/developmentalstages.html
    So....

...Hope you didn't pay top dollar for that dog...papered or not...and does it have health certifications going back at least a couple generations? Papers are only good if you plan on showing or breeding the dog, doesn't guarentee the pup is healthy or top quality.

Can't say it enough....get pet health insurance or start a savings fund for vet costs.
    Check out some pug forums http://www.pugvillage.com/forum/ there are a few, I don't know which is the most active.

Anyway, you already have the dog so I'm just giving you some info to help with the pups development.

4. Feb 17, 2011 at 7:41 AM
    ink junky

ink junky I love tacos too!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    TACO LOVER
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    2010 4x4 trd off road DC,
    Aero turbine 2525, Snorkel, AFE pro dry drop in filter, BFG 33s, spydertraxwheel spacers :/. Debadged, rebadged black, TW sticker :D, bed lights, rod holders, OEM roof rack, Complete OME lift, bed lined fenders. Armor Tech Off road wrap around HC rear bumper w/ tire carrier swing out. Relentless front aluminum bumper. Le Devil Horns (_)

:rofl:

5. Feb 17, 2011 at 4:03 PM
    05 TRD Sport

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Red Prerunner AC
    Should have been more clear. She picked it @6 weeks, didn't bring it home for another 2 weeks.

Not showing or breeding. Pug was 'fixed' soon as she was old enough. Male or female, my dogs have always been fixed. Never even sent the papers in as it would be a waste of money. Fixed = no use for papers. Then why buy a papered dog ? The wife wanted it for her B'day. Easy enough.

Pug is 3 years old now, not a pup. Thanks though.

6. Feb 18, 2011 at 2:23 AM
    FoxySandChick

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    De-badged, limo tint, black wet okole's, weathertechs, extra d-rings, TSB bilsteins
    Oh wait a second :confused:....I just realized I wasn't talking to you about giving a dog as a gift being a bad idea, when you replied with this ^^^.
    I meant it to the OP which I quoted in my reply...so then all the rest of this ^^ I thought you were the OP, I didn't look back so my mistake.

You have that cute black lil wuggy!! ;)

7. Feb 18, 2011 at 4:51 AM
    05 TRD Sport

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Red Prerunner AC
    Yeah, I was wondering if you had me confused w/OP. Anyway, no problem. Here's Lily first time we saw her @6 wks.
    [​IMG]

8. Feb 19, 2011 at 12:47 AM
    FoxySandChick

Member:
    First Name:
    Kristin
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    :thumbsup:yup....aww so cute! Love the little smooshed face pups. You should put more pics in the 'let's see your dog' thread' ;).

Products Discussed in

To Top