1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

==> H@lp w/ TOTAL CHAOS UCA - Missing Parts <==

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by RAD, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Jul 29, 2009 at 12:41 AM
    RAD

RAD [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    Before I express my frustrations. I would like to thanks JDKeller for helping me today and showing me how to install a set of UCA. Not that hard as long as you know what you're doing. I'd like to thank Bajamoon for the awesome deal on the TC UCA.

That cleared and out the way. Here comes my frustration!

I'm so F'd right now because i got my TC UCA on but I'm missing the bottom Uniball parts that separates the UCA to the Spindle.

Right now the TC UCA are on but they're hitting the Spindles. I can't get an alignment until I get the parts.

Let me know if you possibly have them. I'm really stuck @ the moment......

The upper one is there but you can see the bottom one is not. Causing it to touch the spindle area. I had to keep it on as I had to get home.. .

Here is the upper portion, I don't have the bottom one near the spindle.

Anyone know whats it called? I need to call Total Chaos to order the parts and get it shipped. I have to drive my truck. You guys think it would be bad if I drove slow to work and back? Local streets 7 miles?

** I'm going to have a drink and go to bed**
    Sigh

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Jul 29, 2009 at 12:48 AM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Depending if steve has the parts, I will go to TC to pick them up if they have them and meet you.

3. Jul 29, 2009 at 12:58 AM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^Jon,

You my friend are an awesome guy! I hope Steve has them as we can avoid the trouble. If not, I'll call TC tomorrow and hopefully they can overnight it to me or if not, I'll slowly drive towards your way and meet you halfway. I will pay you for your time and kindness.......

I'm just pissed at the moment and I have my girl yelling @ me. I'm suppose to help her pick up furniture tomorrow morning and I've got the cancel it. I don't want to F up my truck. :mad:.

Going to mix me a nice Drink and submerge my pain . . kids I don't recommend this as an outlet to your problems but this is my adult choice.

4. Jul 29, 2009 at 1:01 AM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Sorry but I dont accept cash. Only food. lol. But txt me asap when you find out. I dont work tomorrow. As for the drink....heck im gonna make myself one.

5. Jul 29, 2009 at 1:06 AM
    DDD

DDD Shine bright like a hymen

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Looking at this pic, it looks like you are missing the 9/16" grade 8 bolt spacer.

[​IMG]

I don't think it is good to drive with the spindle rubbing the UCA.

I am sure if you call Total Chaos they will sell you the spacer.

6. Jul 29, 2009 at 1:07 AM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    No. He is missing the two pieces under the bolts shown in your pic.

7. Jul 29, 2009 at 9:49 AM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    ^I'm missing the 2 pieces shown at the very bottom......Steve contacted me and got it coming from TC. Will get it to me tomorrow to help me install it asap. Thanks again JON. I knew Steve didn't know it was not there.

8. Jul 29, 2009 at 10:22 AM
    jdkeller

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    He pm'ed me as well. Glad he can get the parts quick.

9. Jul 30, 2009 at 9:54 PM
    RAD

Member:
    First Name:
    Rad
    LAX & LOGAN
    I'd like to thank BAJAMOON for driving all the way from Whittier to Sherman Oaks to help me with my TC UCA. Big Thanks for you BAJA and your truck is One BAD MUTHA! Super Sick.........

I will treat you & Jon out for some drinks! :D

Wanted to post Bajamoons sick LT Taco!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top